Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa Fans 08:14 - May 27 with 2465 viewssolemio

A number of tweets from Fulham fans praising the Villa supporters. They were congratulating the Fulham folk and wishing them good luck for next season.

I'm not sure I could see Birmingham City fans reacting that way in a similar situation!
Villa Fans on 08:19 - May 27 with 2412 viewsnoggin

I'm sure the majority would. A handful of idiots is not representative of any club.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Villa Fans on 08:25 - May 27 with 2389 viewssolemio

Villa Fans on 08:19 - May 27 by noggin

I'm sure the majority would. A handful of idiots is not representative of any club.

You're probably right. However the minority of morons is in that case a considerably larger minority than at most other clubs.

Over a long period of time I've always found the Villa fans by and large to be far more sensible than their city rivals.
Villa Fans on 08:33 - May 27 with 2336 viewsPendejo

Villa Fans on 08:25 - May 27 by solemio

You're probably right. However the minority of morons is in that case a considerably larger minority than at most other clubs.

Over a long period of time I've always found the Villa fans by and large to be far more sensible than their city rivals.

Better class of fan @ Villa

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Villa Fans on 08:47 - May 27 with 2263 viewssolemio

Villa Fans on 08:33 - May 27 by Pendejo

Better class of fan @ Villa

Is that third person Nigel Kennedy? Blimey he's changed, if so. I seem to be the only person who never ages.
Villa Fans on 09:10 - May 27 with 2162 viewsPendejo

Villa Fans on 08:47 - May 27 by solemio

Is that third person Nigel Kennedy? Blimey he's changed, if so. I seem to be the only person who never ages.

Definitely not changed over the years

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/aug/30/nigel-kennedy-interview-conductors

[Post edited 27 May 2018 9:11]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Villa Fans on 09:40 - May 27 with 2048 viewsDanFord

Villa Fans on 09:10 - May 27 by Pendejo

Definitely not changed over the years

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/aug/30/nigel-kennedy-interview-conductors

[Post edited 27 May 2018 9:11]

THanks

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Villa Fans on 11:31 - May 27 with 1860 viewssolemio

Old film of the 9 or 10 year old Kennedy at the Yehudi Menuhin School is great. He has this very posh 'cut-glass' accent. His life seems to have been that of an actor almost as much as that of a marvellous instrumentalist - which he clearly is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024