Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did they explain why both teams are wearing away kits? 19:25 - Jun 20 with 1144 viewsMullet

Iran are usually white home and red away and Spain the opposite right?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Did they explain why both teams are wearing away kits? on 19:30 - Jun 20 with 1136 viewsJeff_winger

Wasn't this also the case when we played tunisia?
Did they explain why both teams are wearing away kits? on 19:32 - Jun 20 with 1128 viewsMullet

Did they explain why both teams are wearing away kits? on 19:30 - Jun 20 by Jeff_winger

Wasn't this also the case when we played tunisia?

Thinking about it. Yeah you're right. How odd.

Spain wore it against Portugal which makes sense, you'd think it can't be something sales related to make sure each kit gets coverage can it?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Did they explain why both teams are wearing away kits? on 19:37 - Jun 20 with 1107 viewsJakeITFC

‘Home’ team choose which kit they want apparently.

Iran chose red so Spain had to switch.

Tunisia’s home kit is white, fwiw.
Did they explain why both teams are wearing away kits? on 19:47 - Jun 20 with 1083 viewsWD19

Did they explain why both teams are wearing away kits? on 19:37 - Jun 20 by JakeITFC

‘Home’ team choose which kit they want apparently.

Iran chose red so Spain had to switch.

Tunisia’s home kit is white, fwiw.

If I was the Iranian captain I would let my opponents play in their regular colour so it looks better when framed on my wall at home in 20 years.....not like some knock off 1990s Liverpool away kit.
Did they explain why both teams are wearing away kits? on 20:01 - Jun 20 with 1050 viewspoppiesman

Because both teams are away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024