Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not the most reliable of sites .... 12:48 - Jul 12 with 2127 viewsKieran_Knows

... but Birmingham to up offer for Bart even though they're under the threat of an embargo.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/12/por-birmingham-to-make-new-bialkowski-bid/

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 12:51 - Jul 12 with 2096 viewsSuperblue95

I'd like to think Bart wouldn't leave us to go to a nothing club like Birmingham

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 12:52 - Jul 12 with 2095 viewsSWGF

Can't imagine we'd reject £2.75m but accept £3m.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 13:34 - Jul 12 with 1986 viewsKieran_Knows

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 12:52 - Jul 12 by SWGF

You'd like to think not. According to Sun Journo, Alan Nixon (again, not the most reliable), but the key is to Town getting a replacement in, before letting Bart go.

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 13:42 - Jul 12 with 1968 viewsITFCBlues

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 12:52 - Jul 12 by SWGF

You’d assume they’ve had some sort of encouragement if they’re coming back with a 2nd bid. I don’t think 3m is likely to be that far off of what we’d find acceptable

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 13:46 - Jul 12 with 1968 viewsPhilTWTD

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 13:34 - Jul 12 by Kieran_Knows

You'd like to think not. According to Sun Journo, Alan Nixon (again, not the most reliable), but the key is to Town getting a replacement in, before letting Bart go.

Think Town are keen to try to get Bart tied down before looking at further options.

Re AN's report re Ben Amos, someone mentioned Bolton had made clubs aware of his availability earlier in the summer but don't think Town were interested.
Not the most reliable of sites .... on 13:55 - Jul 12 with 1939 viewsKieran_Knows

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 13:46 - Jul 12 by PhilTWTD

Think Town are keen to try to get Bart tied down before looking at further options.

Re AN's report re Ben Amos, someone mentioned Bolton had made clubs aware of his availability earlier in the summer but don't think Town were interested.

Do you think Town would be prepared to lose him on a free (if he doesn't agree a new deal within in the next 4 weeks or so)?

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 14:01 - Jul 12 with 1929 viewsITFCBlues

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 13:46 - Jul 12 by PhilTWTD

Is there any danger of any incomings anytime Soon? We’re woefully short in certain areas and all seems rather quiet.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 14:01 - Jul 12 with 1929 viewsPhilTWTD

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 13:55 - Jul 12 by Kieran_Knows

Do you think Town would be prepared to lose him on a free (if he doesn't agree a new deal within in the next 4 weeks or so)?

Probably not, but might depend on whether other players move on and for what fees. That said, I wouldn't at all be surprised to see both Bart and Waggy leave before the end of the window.
Login to get fewer ads

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 14:03 - Jul 12 with 1915 viewsKieran_Knows

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 14:01 - Jul 12 by PhilTWTD

Probably not, but might depend on whether other players move on and for what fees. That said, I wouldn't at all be surprised to see both Bart and Waggy leave before the end of the window.

Evans better get a wriggle on then!

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 14:03 - Jul 12 with 1919 viewsPhilTWTD

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 14:01 - Jul 12 by ITFCBlues

Is there any danger of any incomings anytime Soon? We’re woefully short in certain areas and all seems rather quiet.

I think Tilt is an ongoing discussion, but not sure of any other immediate targets at the moment, which isn't to say they're not being worked on, of course.
Not the most reliable of sites .... on 16:29 - Jul 12 with 1768 viewsCurrie10

A bit worried that you've said you could see Waghorn going!

£3.25 - £3.5 I'd say would do for bidding clubs.

Bart won't be signing that new deal at this stage in the game. He'll be off.
Not the most reliable of sites .... on 16:34 - Jul 12 with 1752 viewsPhilTWTD

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 16:29 - Jul 12 by Currie10

A bit worried that you've said you could see Waghorn going!

£3.25 - £3.5 I'd say would do for bidding clubs.

Bart won't be signing that new deal at this stage in the game. He'll be off.

Think they want £7m+ for Waghorn. Bart I reckon they'd want at least £4m but they might be forced to accept less. If I was Bart's agent I would be biding my time to the end of the window to see what offers come in and what Town stretch to before making any decisions. Unless an outstanding opportunity comes up, of course.
Not the most reliable of sites .... on 16:35 - Jul 12 with 1751 viewsNo9

From what you glean from your contacts Philis the new man & his helpers anticipating getting some new boys from the academy before bringing in another batch of journeymen?
Not the most reliable of sites .... on 16:37 - Jul 12 with 1738 viewsPhilTWTD

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 16:35 - Jul 12 by No9

From what you glean from your contacts Philis the new man & his helpers anticipating getting some new boys from the academy before bringing in another batch of journeymen?

Think all the likely candidates from the academy/development team were already involved at the end of last season. Someone else may have caught PH's eye but not heard of anyone in that position so far.
Not the most reliable of sites .... on 16:38 - Jul 12 with 1732 viewsCurrie10

Not the most reliable of sites .... on 16:34 - Jul 12 by PhilTWTD

Think they want £7m+ for Waghorn. Bart I reckon they'd want at least £4m but they might be forced to accept less. If I was Bart's agent I would be biding my time to the end of the window to see what offers come in and what Town stretch to before making any decisions. Unless an outstanding opportunity comes up, of course.

Can Waghorn do that for a further season or would it be very wise to take the ££££ and run to the bank if an offer like that were to come in.

I think each passing day regarding Bart our position gets weaker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024