Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who can remember a few years ago, a scottish goalkeeper was supposedly signing 21:25 - Jul 17 with 1951 viewsbluesym

for us, according to his own manager, but McCarthy said it was nosense.

Who was the goalkeeper in question?

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Who can remember a few years ago, a scottish goalkeeper was supposedly signing on 21:28 - Jul 17 with 1889 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Cammy Bell I think.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Who can remember a few years ago, a scottish goalkeeper was supposedly signing on 21:56 - Jul 17 with 1680 viewsBluefish

Was it fon Williams? Except he isn't Scottish so probably not

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Who can remember a few years ago, a scottish goalkeeper was supposedly signing on 22:04 - Jul 17 with 1621 viewsTIB

Who can remember a few years ago, a scottish goalkeeper was supposedly signing on 21:56 - Jul 17 by Bluefish

Yeah at Tranmere. He was linked a couple of times I thought.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Who can remember a few years ago, a scottish goalkeeper was supposedly signing on 23:00 - Jul 17 with 1460 viewsbluesym

Who can remember a few years ago, a scottish goalkeeper was supposedly signing on 21:56 - Jul 17 by Bluefish

No not Fon Williams, was deffo from Scotland.

Who can remember a few years ago, a scottish goalkeeper was supposedly signing on 23:02 - Jul 17 with 1456 viewsPhilTWTD

Who can remember a few years ago, a scottish goalkeeper was supposedly signing on 21:28 - Jul 17 by KieranMcKenna1

Cammy Bell I think.

Yes, Cammy Bell:

Search for Summer Signings Under Way 19th Feb 2013 06:02
Boss Mick McCarthy says he and his scouting staff have already begun the process of looking for summer signings. The Town manager says the Blues won’t be the only club with plenty of players out of contract come May. 8

Who can remember a few years ago, a scottish goalkeeper was supposedly signing on 23:14 - Jul 17 with 1412 viewsbluesym

Who can remember a few years ago, a scottish goalkeeper was supposedly signing on 23:02 - Jul 17 by PhilTWTD

Yes, Cammy Bell:

Search for Summer Signings Under Way 19th Feb 2013 06:02
Boss Mick McCarthy says he and his scouting staff have already begun the process of looking for summer signings. The Town manager says the Blues won’t be the only club with plenty of players out of contract come May. 8

Cheers Phil. (And Hursty who suggested Cammy Bell too,although i didnt think it was him for some reason)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024