Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, this has made my mind up about going on Saturday 18:36 - Aug 2 with 1341 viewsfactual_blue

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/paul-hurst-masks-at-ipswich-town-blackburn-rovers-gam

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Well, this has made my mind up about going on Saturday on 18:39 - Aug 2 with 1308 viewswkj

Oh lord, this is making the Brighton banner look like the work of a scholar in comparison

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Well, this has made my mind up about going on Saturday on 18:46 - Aug 2 with 1265 viewsBlueBadger

Well, this has made my mind up about going on Saturday on 18:39 - Aug 2 by wkj

Oh lord, this is making the Brighton banner look like the work of a scholar in comparison

Oh come on now, this is just a bit of new-season daftness, it's got nothing on the Norwich-Level tinpottery of the Brighton banner.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well, this has made my mind up about going on Saturday on 18:48 - Aug 2 with 1252 viewswkj

Well, this has made my mind up about going on Saturday on 18:46 - Aug 2 by BlueBadger

Oh come on now, this is just a bit of new-season daftness, it's got nothing on the Norwich-Level tinpottery of the Brighton banner.

I will admit i find those types of masks creepy, so my opinion is extra twitchy

Crybaby

Well, this has made my mind up about going on Saturday on 18:51 - Aug 2 with 1235 viewsIllinoisblue

at least they know their place and value. "...a newspaper"

The goody bags, available at the ground, also contain a packet of crisps, a bottle of water and a chocolate bar, as well as a newspaper.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Well, this has made my mind up about going on Saturday on 18:54 - Aug 2 with 1218 viewsWarkystache

Sod the Hurst masks, I'm wearing the Tommy Smith onesie....

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Well, this has made my mind up about going on Saturday on 18:56 - Aug 2 with 1204 viewsjpring89

Well, this has made my mind up about going on Saturday on 18:39 - Aug 2 by wkj

Just a bit of fun I would have thought. Bit of an over reaction.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Well, this has made my mind up about going on Saturday on 19:06 - Aug 2 with 1170 viewsEastTownBlue

Well, this has made my mind up about going on Saturday on 18:51 - Aug 2 by Illinoisblue

at least they know their place and value. "...a newspaper"

The goody bags, available at the ground, also contain a packet of crisps, a bottle of water and a chocolate bar, as well as a newspaper.

A chocolate bar with an expected temperature of 25c ?
Well, this has made my mind up about going on Saturday on 19:09 - Aug 2 with 1148 viewswkj

Well, this has made my mind up about going on Saturday on 18:56 - Aug 2 by jpring89

Just a bit of fun I would have thought. Bit of an over reaction.

It absolutely is, as stated, I desperately hate those masks, they give me the creeps. I think it has something to do with an old halloween fright I had once.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Well, this has made my mind up about going on Saturday on 19:10 - Aug 2 with 1144 viewsWestSussexBlue

Well, this has made my mind up about going on Saturday on 19:06 - Aug 2 by EastTownBlue

My first thought too. I’ve emailed suggesting a cool bottle of Ghostship may be more appropriate.
Well, this has made my mind up about going on Saturday on 19:14 - Aug 2 with 1122 viewsPJH

Well, this has made my mind up about going on Saturday on 19:06 - Aug 2 by EastTownBlue

Should sell them in Melton.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024