Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My footy lads are ball boys on Sunday. 15:28 - Aug 31 with 885 viewsartsbossbeard

Mostly Chantry and Stoke Park boys, so make sure you've still got a watch on your wrist should you pass them the ball back.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

My footy lads are ball boys on Sunday. on 15:33 - Aug 31 with 853 viewsSpruceMoose

Good luck lads. If you're not IP2 then you aren't really Ipswich.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

My footy lads are ball boys on Sunday. on 15:34 - Aug 31 with 845 viewshoppy

So you'll be standing tall and proud of them, I assume?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My footy lads are ball boys on Sunday. on 15:35 - Aug 31 with 830 viewsReuser_is_God

Assume they'll be giving Norwich players sh1t?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

My footy lads are ball boys on Sunday. on 15:39 - Aug 31 with 815 viewsartsbossbeard

My footy lads are ball boys on Sunday. on 15:35 - Aug 31 by Reuser_is_God

Assume they'll be giving Norwich players sh1t?

Beard Junior is willing to take the slot in front of the Norwich fans but they've been warned to be on best behaviour.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

My footy lads are ball boys on Sunday. on 15:40 - Aug 31 with 799 viewstrncbluearmy

Hope they are being well coached on the art of being a home ball boy,like whu, and not like the useless dewdrops we normally get
My footy lads are ball boys on Sunday. on 15:56 - Aug 31 with 727 viewsBluefish

Will they know to give the ball back?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

My footy lads are ball boys on Sunday. on 15:58 - Aug 31 with 712 viewsartsbossbeard

My footy lads are ball boys on Sunday. on 15:56 - Aug 31 by Bluefish

Will they know to give the ball back?

If it's anything like a match day, they're all capable of switching off at the vital moment.

In summary, anything could happen.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024