Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall away 10:47 - Sep 13 with 2382 viewsGarv

Anyone know where away fans sit nowadays at the den, upper/lower or is it a bit of both?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Millwall away on 10:48 - Sep 13 with 2381 viewsSteve_M

Normally upper, might get the lower as well if we sell a lot of tickets but think that's only happened once (14/15 season) in recent years.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Millwall away on 10:51 - Sep 13 with 2361 viewsGarv

Millwall away on 10:48 - Sep 13 by Steve_M

Normally upper, might get the lower as well if we sell a lot of tickets but think that's only happened once (14/15 season) in recent years.

Ta. Stood in the lower tier that season but I'm sure I saw our lot in the upper tier last season on the highlights.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Millwall away on 11:20 - Sep 13 with 2311 viewsRadlett_blue

Millwall away on 10:51 - Sep 13 by Garv

Ta. Stood in the lower tier that season but I'm sure I saw our lot in the upper tier last season on the highlights.

The only downside is that I suppose we'll be held inside the ground again for 30 minutes after the game.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Millwall away on 11:38 - Sep 13 with 2281 viewsSteve_M

Millwall away on 11:20 - Sep 13 by Radlett_blue

The only downside is that I suppose we'll be held inside the ground again for 30 minutes after the game.

Only if we get a last-minute winner. Sunderland fans got allowed straight out the other time I went The Den last season and I had to stand and wait again.

I'll take a 30 minute wait again.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Millwall away on 12:45 - Sep 13 with 2216 viewsBlueinBrum

Does anyone know what date these go on sale?
Millwall away on 13:15 - Sep 13 with 2167 viewsRadlett_blue

Millwall away on 12:45 - Sep 13 by BlueinBrum

Does anyone know what date these go on sale?

Not yet, but general sale is usually about 3 weeks before the game.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Millwall away on 13:16 - Sep 13 with 2164 viewsJakeITFC

Millwall away on 10:48 - Sep 13 by Steve_M

I fancy we will take a fair few - only decent London game KO time wise, easy to get to and obviously last year was a cracker.
Millwall away on 15:47 - Sep 13 with 2090 viewstextbackup

we've been playing them on and off for the last 17 years..... surely everyone knows where we sit at the Den?!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall away on 16:34 - Sep 13 with 2050 viewsBenters2

Millwall away on 13:16 - Sep 13 by JakeITFC

I fancy we will take a fair few - only decent London game KO time wise, easy to get to and obviously last year was a cracker.

Shame its those poxy rail replacement coaches for those of us who are heading to Liverpool St and the HH to start with.
Millwall away on 16:37 - Sep 13 with 2047 viewsBenters2

Millwall away on 15:47 - Sep 13 by textbackup

we've been playing them on and off for the last 17 years..... surely everyone knows where we sit at the Den?!

Yeah but what are you wearing that day ?

Are colours safe?

What pub is everybody drinking in?
Millwall away on 20:57 - Sep 13 with 1966 viewsuppersirbob

Millwall away on 16:34 - Sep 13 by Benters2

Shame its those poxy rail replacement coaches for those of us who are heading to Liverpool St and the HH to start with.

Is it not according to greater Ang website Saturday seems ok Sunday rail replacement
Millwall away on 22:13 - Sep 13 with 1911 viewsBlueinBrum

Millwall away on 16:34 - Sep 13 by Benters2

That is well-deserved karma for endlessly insisting on going to the sodding Hamilton Hall.
Millwall away on 05:47 - Sep 14 with 1805 viewsBenters2

Millwall away on 20:57 - Sep 13 by uppersirbob

Is it not according to greater Ang website Saturday seems ok Sunday rail replacement

I hope you are right it could mean the difference between me going and not.

I have checked it seems there isnt any work on the rails that weekend? Someone told me there is work on that line right up to Christmas.

Where is Rommy when you need him?
[Post edited 14 Sep 2018 5:57]
Millwall away on 05:51 - Sep 14 with 1799 viewsBenters2

Millwall away on 22:13 - Sep 13 by BlueinBrum

That is well-deserved karma for endlessly insisting on going to the sodding Hamilton Hall.

Whats not to like about the HH?

I know we have many look at me merchants on here wearing purple trainers and SI shirts,and will only drink nanceyboy lager in bottles costing about £6 a half (.5 for the lad from Brixton)

I love the meet up at the HH with the fellow Numbskulls/idiots/dickheads what ever the term is today,flags,smokebombs,tramps p1ss whats not to like?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024