Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
21:42 - Sep 15 with 1933 views_

No one that witnessed that Bolton playoff semi final on 21:50 - Sep 15 with 1908 viewsCurrie10

Do I like Big Sam.......... No.

Do I like his style of football............ No.

Could he do a decent job here RESULTS wise on perhaps not a massive budget.......... Yes.

Sadly, it's a results game.

In an ideal world, I'd like to get a time machine, go back to 04/05 and watch Joe Royle's sexy football. No Kuqi injury that season, we finish 2nd.
on 21:57 - Sep 15 with 1883 views_

No one that witnessed that Bolton playoff semi final on 21:50 - Sep 15 by Currie10

Could he do a decent job here RESULTS wise on perhaps not a massive budget.......... Yes.

In an ideal world, I'd like to get a time machine, go back to 04/05 and watch Joe Royle's sexy football. No Kuqi injury that season, we finish 2nd.

on 22:16 - Sep 15 with 1839 views_

on 22:17 - Sep 15 with 1833 views_

on 22:16 - Sep 15 by _

No one that witnessed that Bolton playoff semi final on 22:17 - Sep 15 with 1832 viewsITFCBlues

Why the hell would Big Sam come here anyway?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

No one that witnessed that Bolton playoff semi final on 22:25 - Sep 15 with 1806 viewsJ2BLUE

on 21:57 - Sep 15 by _

A minority on here are morons. He could come here and after his first loss they'd be calling for Darren Ferguson or someone equally sh1t. Ignore them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No one that witnessed that Bolton playoff semi final on 22:54 - Sep 15 with 1753 viewsBloomBlue

If we had sacked Burley at Christmas in that last season in the the prem and replaced him with big Sam we would still be in the the prem, unfortuantaly we stay with that moron Burley
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 23:02]
No one that witnessed that Bolton playoff semi final on 23:01 - Sep 15 with 1732 viewsAnewHop

No one that witnessed that Bolton playoff semi final on 21:50 - Sep 15 by Currie10

I’m not so sure it’s that simple for most fans, as at stoke etc. I’d take top six, failing in the play offs each year, yet playing as we did under Burley, over finishing top with a record points haul having won 1-0 each week under MM. Not the same from everyone’s POV I appreciate.
Login to get fewer ads

No one that witnessed that Bolton playoff semi final on 23:10 - Sep 15 with 1703 viewsITFC_Forever

Christ on a bike, who’s been suggesting him?

If there’s one thing that would make me consider handing my ST in, that’s him becoming our manager.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

No one that witnessed that Bolton playoff semi final on 23:21 - Sep 15 with 1678 viewsGluedtoBlue

I like Allarydyce.

I wouldn't want him here though.

And he wouldn't consider coming here. He'll have premier league offers come November.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

No one that witnessed that Bolton playoff semi final on 23:32 - Sep 15 with 1653 viewsBlueBadger

If we employed Fat Sam I'd buy a season ticket purely so I could send it back in disgust.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

No one that witnessed that Bolton playoff semi final on 07:16 - Sep 16 with 1531 viewsCurrie10

No one that witnessed that Bolton playoff semi final on 23:01 - Sep 15 by AnewHop

I’m not so sure it’s that simple for most fans, as at stoke etc. I’d take top six, failing in the play offs each year, yet playing as we did under Burley, over finishing top with a record points haul having won 1-0 each week under MM. Not the same from everyone’s POV I appreciate.

Unfortunately, and I don't know when fans are going to get this through their heads or understand this for that matter ( wish it wasn't the case but it is ) but it's not 1998 where we're a big club in this league.

Back then, you had the likes of Bury, Port Vale, Crewe, Swindon, Oxford, Tranmere, plenty of also runs incapable of doing anything.

We could match a good %%%% of sides in this league for transfers and have a go.

Now, I'm sorry to say but even the also runs in this league are former premier league sides with 25 - 30,000 seat stadiums..

It's just changed massively the past 20 years with so many clubs having wealthy owners.

Forest at having a massive spin at it this season - they'll do the same the next couple.

You have parachute ££££ these days when you didn't 20 years ago.

Sure, I'd take what you're saying - however it's not likely to be possible these days vs then.

Therefore, I maintain our best chance of promotion or doing something is by anti football dark arts and being an absolute pain to play against.

Ball playing players, good ones at that cost a lot of ££££. Then you need a team that's capable of doing this!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024