Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst 19:18 - Sep 17 with 1872 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Ffs people what's with so called fans wanting Hurst out we all wanted a change we got that. If we did go down I'd still support the team and renew I'd like to bet alot on here wouldn't. It's been 8 games it was never going to be a instant success let's stick with him and the boys and support them and the team

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Hurst on 19:22 - Sep 17 with 1852 viewsCurlyPete

Do you not think its all rather muddled ?
He seems to have no idea of what playing style he wants from his players ?
Too many loaness
Playing Walters out of position
Hurst on 19:25 - Sep 17 with 1843 viewsCoco

You are of course absolutely correct. We need to get back to supporting the team.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Hurst on 19:31 - Sep 17 with 1829 viewsKeaneish

Hurst on 19:22 - Sep 17 by CurlyPete

Too many loaness

Playing Walters out of position? Please explain.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Hurst on 19:32 - Sep 17 with 1827 viewshadleighboyblue

Agree 100% Northstander Blue .

Get behind the team and the manager , fans seem too happy to moan even after 7 games

Too early to even think about the manager - look how things started for a certain Mr Robson when he started .

Change was needed , but we always new this season was going to be tough , but fans need to get behind the team and the players need to cut out bad individual mistakes .
Hurst on 20:08 - Sep 17 with 1780 viewsPJH

I wish people would stop saying "we all wanted" in posts-I doubt if there has been anything done that "we all wanted".
Unless you ask everyone that has any sort of interest in ITFC and they all say the same thing then you cannot say "we all wanted".
Hurst on 20:20 - Sep 17 with 1754 viewsbritbiker

Football fans are becoming like the fast food society. There is no long term planning anymore.
I heard a Burnley fan on the radio today wanting Dyche to be sacked.
Hurst on 20:23 - Sep 17 with 1750 viewsjas0999

Agreed, but his press conference today was rather confusing. Talk of the owners decision when questioned on his future. To me, he seemed down beat and despite best effort questioned himself. Honest, but didn’t suggest confidence.

Edit: I remain fully supportive of him. Really want him to succeed,
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 20:24]
Hurst on 21:08 - Sep 17 with 1671 viewsReusersTown

Hurst on 20:23 - Sep 17 by jas0999

Agreed, but his press conference today was rather confusing. Talk of the owners decision when questioned on his future. To me, he seemed down beat and despite best effort questioned himself. Honest, but didn’t suggest confidence.

I'm just waiting for people to try and blame their lack of support on McCarthy!
Login to get fewer ads

Hurst on 21:09 - Sep 17 with 1671 viewsCurlyPete

Hurst on 19:31 - Sep 17 by Keaneish

Playing Walters out of position? Please explain.

He needs to be utilised in the same position as he was during his initial spell at the club, wide right, not as a lone target man striker
Hurst on 22:00 - Sep 17 with 1611 viewsGarv

Hurst on 20:23 - Sep 17 by jas0999

I think there comes a point though when you are confident and on the face of have nothing to be confident about.

Personally I think PH has come across as quite arrogant at times, particularly in the way he has been so open in explaining his emphasis on fitness and recruitment policy. Not in a bad way, but for me you have to show a bit of humility when you aren't doing so well.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Hurst on 11:18 - Sep 19 with 1482 viewshadleighboyblue

Hurst on 22:00 - Sep 17 by Garv

I think there comes a point though when you are confident and on the face of have nothing to be confident about.

Personally I think PH has come across as quite arrogant at times, particularly in the way he has been so open in explaining his emphasis on fitness and recruitment policy. Not in a bad way, but for me you have to show a bit of humility when you aren't doing so well.

If you talk about arrogance the last manager was tops at that .

I think PH speaks honestly , not arrogantly . Give the guy time , I think he will get there , it's been tough , but all this sniping at the manager is not going to help , some seem to want him to fail .

As a fan of ITFC I want him to succeed
Hurst on 11:21 - Sep 19 with 1468 viewsStokieBlue

Hurst on 19:22 - Sep 17 by CurlyPete

Too many loaness

You still here?

Nobody cares what you think, you called our players league one filth last night.

SB
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 11:22]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024