Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What has Freddie done that is so wrong Phil? 08:06 - Sep 25 with 1921 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

Phil, have you heard anything about Freddie sears and what he has supposed to have done wrong?

Can’t get in the match day squad, can’t get a game in the under 23’s either! Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think he Is the answer in the long term but surely he is worth a place or even a chance at the moment with us not scoring at a decent rate.

From what we have heard in the past he isn’t a person to rock the boat either, just seems so strange.
What has Freddie done that is so wrong Phil? on 08:10 - Sep 25 with 1902 viewssparks

Cant see any basis to think he's worth a place. But not even in the U23s is peculiar. Needs to play, surely?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

What has Freddie done that is so wrong Phil? on 08:15 - Sep 25 with 1883 viewsBluebell

Exactly what I was thinking at the weekend especially with Walters now injured and only Jackson and Harrison as strikers both of whom are struggling to score.

Sears played in the pre-season games and showed what he can do. Hurst does seem to want to play use 'his' players all the time though.

What about the academy strikers too? About time to start giving them a game methinks.
What has Freddie done that is so wrong Phil? on 08:15 - Sep 25 with 1881 viewshype313

What he's done wrong is not played very well for the past 2-3 years.

Hurst isn't flavour of the month for me, but there really isn't anything sinister regarding Sears, bar his form.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

What has Freddie done that is so wrong Phil? on 08:23 - Sep 25 with 1840 viewssparks

What has Freddie done that is so wrong Phil? on 08:15 - Sep 25 by hype313

Hurst isn't flavour of the month for me, but there really isn't anything sinister regarding Sears, bar his form.

Why does he not even get a game for U23s then?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

What has Freddie done that is so wrong Phil? on 08:25 - Sep 25 with 1827 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

What has Freddie done that is so wrong Phil? on 08:15 - Sep 25 by hype313

Well he put in a hell of a cross first game of the season for our opening goal, probably the best bit of delivery we have seen this year. More experienced and clever player in the central position than anybody we have got, a player who likes to put a shift in (exactly what hursts likes), at least worth a place on the bench to stretch tiring defenders at least.

To me it just doesn’t make sense and to not even make him available to be match sharp by playing in the reserves is baffling considering he won’t use them either.
What has Freddie done that is so wrong Phil? on 08:39 - Sep 25 with 1770 viewsRadlett_blue

The problem is , Hurst has 30 first team players more or less at his disposal so giving them all game time is problematic. However, he's doing his best to try every possible combination.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

What has Freddie done that is so wrong Phil? on 09:00 - Sep 25 with 1666 viewsJimmyJazz

He's one of the old guard which Hurst is trying to systematically weed out. He'll only be happy once he has only 'his' players in place - if he manages to still be here that long

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

What has Freddie done that is so wrong Phil? on 09:31 - Sep 25 with 1584 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

The club probably see more value in playing Folami and Lankester in the U23's than they do sticking Sears in there.

After all, we've all seen what Sears can do. Our contingent of youngsters are the ones in need of some game time and will hopefully be on an upward trajectory to overtake Sears in the near future.
Login to get fewer ads

What has Freddie done that is so wrong Phil? on 09:37 - Sep 25 with 1542 viewshype313

What has Freddie done that is so wrong Phil? on 08:23 - Sep 25 by sparks

Why does he not even get a game for U23s then?

Because he's not done enough to warrant ousting the youngsters in that team.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024