Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Squad 14:15 - Oct 3 with 1636 viewsFrimleyBlue

I don't think what ever formation or players are selected it is good enough to win a game of championship football.

Every time someone starts a post and people put their best town team in it from our squad list. None of them fill me confidence...

IMO, we genuinely have an absolutely pile of sht for a championship squad.

* Apparently, ive missed a load of off the ball work, which although hasn't helped us win games, I've missed so can't comment on the end products of any player, as per bluefish requirements. You are no longer allowed to comment on players having the ball, just what they do off it..
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 15:00]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Our Squad on 14:31 - Oct 3 with 1605 viewsGarv

I agree. Formations are a pointless debate at the minute.

No quality anywhere. Chalobah and Edwards are the only ones with genuine talent, and even the latter is struggling to offer end product.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Our Squad on 14:34 - Oct 3 with 1594 viewsFrimleyBlue

Our Squad on 14:31 - Oct 3 by Garv

I agree. Formations are a pointless debate at the minute.

No quality anywhere. Chalobah and Edwards are the only ones with genuine talent, and even the latter is struggling to offer end product.

Problem is apart from his first Game, Edwards hasn't been close to being what we thought we were getting. Chalobah is what 19? 8 or 9 games at this level and expected to the carry the team.

Waka waka eh eh

Our Squad on 14:34 - Oct 3 with 1591 viewsBluefish

But you have never seen any of them play so you are just playing percentages by being negative

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Our Squad on 14:36 - Oct 3 with 1582 viewsFrimleyBlue

Our Squad on 14:34 - Oct 3 by Bluefish

But you have never seen any of them play so you are just playing percentages by being negative

I'm sorry have you forgotten that the red button exists etc.....

I've been able to see enough thanks.

Waka waka eh eh

Our Squad on 14:37 - Oct 3 with 1582 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I do think 4-2-3-1 is best formation in football (most balanced) when its played in its most effective way.

But right now I agree, said it a long long time, the transfer activity is was embarrassing. If we had a director of football in place instead of 'puppet Milne' then it wouldn't have been allowed.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Our Squad on 14:39 - Oct 3 with 1576 viewsBluefish

Our Squad on 14:36 - Oct 3 by FrimleyBlue

I'm sorry have you forgotten that the red button exists etc.....

I've been able to see enough thanks.

I did think I needed it because you made up some story and flounced off. Commenting multiple times a day on a football team that you haven't watched is really really weird

Our Squad on 14:40 - Oct 3 with 1571 viewsFrimleyBlue

Our Squad on 14:39 - Oct 3 by Bluefish

I did think I needed it because you made up some story and flounced off. Commenting multiple times a day on a football team that you haven't watched is really really weird

what? you said I haven't seen them

I have

what's weird?

Waka waka eh eh

Our Squad on 14:42 - Oct 3 with 1566 viewsHennikerBlu

Formations may or may not be important at this stage. But playing, working and critically defending as a unit is. Communication surely is the first thing to sort.

I don't agree that it is a complete pile...… squad. I do think PH needs to get a grip and sort the comms out. Last night was crying out for some vocal instruction from the bench after the first goal to compact the def/mid. The second goes in and the game has gone.
Login to get fewer ads

Our Squad on 14:43 - Oct 3 with 1562 viewsBluefish

Our Squad on 14:40 - Oct 3 by FrimleyBlue

what? you said I haven't seen them

I have

what's weird?

You have seen this team live? Are you sure?

You talking about Ipswich is the equivilent of me going to mumsnet and giving advice on coping with periods

Our Squad on 14:47 - Oct 3 with 1542 viewsFrimleyBlue

Our Squad on 14:43 - Oct 3 by Bluefish

You have seen this team live? Are you sure?

You talking about Ipswich is the equivilent of me going to mumsnet and giving advice on coping with periods

"You talking about Ipswich is the equivalent of me going to mumsnet and giving advice on coping with periods "

Pretty much same as yourself isn't it? you're not the town manager, not a player, so sharing a thought on a football forum no?

And yes I did, funnily enough just last night there was a live game of Ipswich football to watch.

Waka waka eh eh

Our Squad on 14:51 - Oct 3 with 1530 viewsBluefish

Our Squad on 14:47 - Oct 3 by FrimleyBlue

"You talking about Ipswich is the equivalent of me going to mumsnet and giving advice on coping with periods "

Pretty much same as yourself isn't it? you're not the town manager, not a player, so sharing a thought on a football forum no?

And yes I did, funnily enough just last night there was a live game of Ipswich football to watch.

So you haven't seen us live. You have no idea what the players are doing off the ball unless You are there, it impossible for you to judge our squad properly. You can only see what the camera shows yet you talk about the squad more than anyone and it is all negative

Stick to periods you are probably more clued up on them

Our Squad on 14:54 - Oct 3 with 1523 viewsPositivelyPortman

Mr Dullard is back. Same old same old same old.
I reckon you sit in your little bed sit at night straining to think of a different post to repeat the same tosh over and over.
Don’t bother replying because I don’t check back on your responses.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Our Squad on 14:58 - Oct 3 with 1507 viewsFrimleyBlue

Our Squad on 14:51 - Oct 3 by Bluefish

So you haven't seen us live. You have no idea what the players are doing off the ball unless You are there, it impossible for you to judge our squad properly. You can only see what the camera shows yet you talk about the squad more than anyone and it is all negative

Stick to periods you are probably more clued up on them

Not at all, barely actually talk individual player performances tbf, more of a general discussion

So blue, with all your wisdom, all this superb off the ball stuff, hows that helping with our results, as what they do on the ball which I can see isn't doing it, but I can't comment on that, so off the ball, how can they score goals without touching it... just out of interest.

Waka waka eh eh

Our Squad on 14:58 - Oct 3 with 1503 viewsCoastalblue

Our Squad on 14:54 - Oct 3 by PositivelyPortman

I reckon you sit in your little bed sit at night straining to think of a different post to repeat the same tosh over and over.

Probably wouldn't be too tough to write a bot that arranged the same complaint in a number of different ways.

Press button every morning and job done.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Our Squad on 15:05 - Oct 3 with 1487 viewsFrimleyBlue

Our Squad on 14:54 - Oct 3 by PositivelyPortman

I shall respond as that's really what Phil etc would hope this forum is for, exchanging posts. If you feel you'd rather just throw an insult and walk away feel free, however i'll use the forum for what it's required for.

Do I sit at night thinking of a different post. Not really, I do think at night, it would be nice to be able to discuss a win, or a superb performance, but unfortunately these haven't actually come to fruition this season.

Mr Positive, ( apparently we've got nicknames for each other, so i'll carry that on) would you like to share your thoughts on how positively another loss was good for us last night?

Waka waka eh eh

Our Squad on 15:07 - Oct 3 with 1480 viewsBluefish

Our Squad on 15:05 - Oct 3 by FrimleyBlue

I shall respond as that's really what Phil etc would hope this forum is for, exchanging posts. If you feel you'd rather just throw an insult and walk away feel free, however i'll use the forum for what it's required for.

Do I sit at night thinking of a different post. Not really, I do think at night, it would be nice to be able to discuss a win, or a superb performance, but unfortunately these haven't actually come to fruition this season.

Mr Positive, ( apparently we've got nicknames for each other, so i'll carry that on) would you like to share your thoughts on how positively another loss was good for us last night?

Tell us another story about someone contacting your village football club

Our Squad on 15:09 - Oct 3 with 1471 viewsFrimleyBlue

Our Squad on 15:07 - Oct 3 by Bluefish

Tell us another story about someone contacting your village football club

Will that entice you to share your thoughts on the squad and the thread then?

Waka waka eh eh

Our Squad on 15:12 - Oct 3 with 1458 viewsBluefish

Our Squad on 15:09 - Oct 3 by FrimleyBlue

Will that entice you to share your thoughts on the squad and the thread then?

I share my thoughts often enough and I am always right. I don't just play a negative percentages game. I won't share them with you because it would be a waste of time

Our Squad on 15:16 - Oct 3 with 1449 viewsFrimleyBlue

Our Squad on 15:12 - Oct 3 by Bluefish

I share my thoughts often enough and I am always right. I don't just play a negative percentages game. I won't share them with you because it would be a waste of time

Good to see you haven't wasted any of your time in this thread so far though, good to know.

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024