Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The next five games 22:30 - Oct 19 with 5489 viewsgtsb

Lose 3 draw 2 sadly, and that's if we are lucky. That is all.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 22:32]
oh do shut up you bell (n/t) on 22:34 - Oct 19 with 5477 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

oh do shut up you bell (n/t) on 22:35 - Oct 19 with 5471 viewsgtsb

oh do shut up you bell (n/t) on 22:34 - Oct 19 by Dyland

No
The next five games on 22:36 - Oct 19 with 5463 viewsCurrie10

Shall we just wait and see!?
The next five games on 22:39 - Oct 19 with 5455 viewsgtsb

The next five games on 22:36 - Oct 19 by Currie10

Shall we just wait and see!?

No problem. Beat QPR and I'll gladly eat my words but we are shoite, really shoite. Don't let the Swansea result cloud your judgement.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 22:42]
No one's letting Swansea cloud their judgement on 22:49 - Oct 19 with 5432 viewsDyland

The next five games on 22:39 - Oct 19 by gtsb

No problem. Beat QPR and I'll gladly eat my words but we are shoite, really shoite. Don't let the Swansea result cloud your judgement.

Stop being such a melt ffs. QPR are also shyte. Although both our and their youth are decent (re U23 game just gone).

Anyway, as I say, stfu. COYFB :)

The next five games on 22:50 - Oct 19 with 5421 viewsCurrie10

Oh I'm with you here regarding Swansea that doesn't really make me see the picture of us a great deal better.

Just think we might get more than 2/15. We'll see. Hope so!
No one's letting Swansea cloud their judgement on 22:50 - Oct 19 with 5423 viewsgtsb

No one's letting Swansea cloud their judgement on 22:49 - Oct 19 by Dyland

Stop being such a melt ffs. QPR are also shyte. Although both our and their youth are decent (re U23 game just gone).

Fair comment
No one's letting Swansea cloud their judgement (n/t) on 22:52 - Oct 19 with 5417 viewsDyland

No one's letting Swansea cloud their judgement on 22:50 - Oct 19 by gtsb

Fair comment

[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 22:52]

Login to get fewer ads

The next five games on 23:36 - Oct 19 with 5351 viewsrgp1

100% spot on. I was at Swansea and to my mind to have 72 per cent possession and not win is shocking, having said that Sears performance was his best for many a game. My concern is now we are not only lacking quality but quantity of players as well now. A crap team with illness and injuries is only heading one way.
The next five games on 23:41 - Oct 19 with 5338 viewsGodzilla

Oooh, I was so hoping we would do better than that. Maybe we will get lucky, here's hoping eh gtsb.
The next five games on 00:34 - Oct 20 with 5305 viewsGuthrum

We have been pretty carp, but if we perform like we did at Swansea and show the same spirit (plus Dozzell keeps his place instead of Nolan), then there is every chance we could get something from the game.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The next five games on 00:38 - Oct 20 with 5299 viewsHennikerBlu

The next five games on 00:34 - Oct 20 by Guthrum

We have been pretty carp, but if we perform like we did at Swansea and show the same spirit (plus Dozzell keeps his place instead of Nolan), then there is every chance we could get something from the game.

Hmmmm something fishy about this post
The next five games on 01:23 - Oct 20 with 5253 viewsBonchosBicycle

The next five games on 23:36 - Oct 19 by rgp1

100% spot on. I was at Swansea and to my mind to have 72 per cent possession and not win is shocking, having said that Sears performance was his best for many a game. My concern is now we are not only lacking quality but quantity of players as well now. A crap team with illness and injuries is only heading one way.

I think possession stats are a little overrated. Leicester won the Premiership with average possession of something like 40% iirc.
Not saying it's entirely unimportant - you can't score without the ball - but the Swansea game showed it's no guarantee of success.
Agree Sears looked better than for a while. I hope this is just the start.
I must say I didn't think lack of quantity of players was going to be an issue this year after everyone going on about us signing too many. I still think we'll be OK. If push comes to shove we do have decent quality back-up in the youth and players out on loan who we could probably bring back in January.
The next five games on 01:39 - Oct 20 with 5238 viewsrgp1

The next five games on 01:23 - Oct 20 by BonchosBicycle

I think possession stats are a little overrated. Leicester won the Premiership with average possession of something like 40% iirc.
Not saying it's entirely unimportant - you can't score without the ball - but the Swansea game showed it's no guarantee of success.
I must say I didn't think lack of quantity of players was going to be an issue this year after everyone going on about us signing too many. I still think we'll be OK. If push comes to shove we do have decent quality back-up in the youth and players out on loan who we could probably bring back in January.

Most want to see the yoofs coming through, the irony is that Hurst maybe forced into playing them if the squad becomes threadbare.
The next five games on 05:39 - Oct 20 with 5153 viewschristiand

The next five games on 01:23 - Oct 20 by BonchosBicycle

Exactly, it’s what you do with the ball while in possession of it. The important stat is we scored 3 goals and won the game not Swansea who had 72% possession.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 12:38]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

The next five games on 05:46 - Oct 20 with 5150 viewsBenters2

I will go for lose 2,draw 2,win 1.
The next five games on 10:21 - Oct 20 with 4989 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Its the championship. Have we not been in it long enough to know its impossible to prdict results in this league. So in summary your post is completely pointless and just negative for no reason? Out of interest what were you hopin to achieve with this post?

You know a post is useless and annoying when it ends "that is all" or the even more cretinous "just sayin".

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

The next five games on 11:23 - Oct 20 with 4935 viewspatrickswell

If the players and management have acknowledged among themselves that we are in a relegation fight and that wins won't just "happen", that will do a lot to help us. The Swansea game could have seen heads drop after going 1-0 down and getting pulled back to 2-2, but to give the team credit - they hung in there and kept looking to play and it brought them a reward.

Increased performance, better communication and backing each other on the pitch will turn things around quickly.
The next five games on 12:07 - Oct 20 with 4878 viewsbackwaywhen

z
z
z
z
Z
The next five games on 18:42 - Oct 20 with 4715 viewsgtsb

Perhaps I was a tad optimistic. Lose 5 sadly.
The next five games on 21:45 - Oct 20 with 4587 viewsDyland

The next five games on 18:42 - Oct 20 by gtsb

Perhaps I was a tad optimistic. Lose 5 sadly.

To be fair, today was fooking feeble and it's hard to see much justification in sticking.

No one's letting Swansea cloud their judgement on 08:48 - Oct 21 with 4465 viewsBenters2

No one's letting Swansea cloud their judgement on 22:49 - Oct 19 by Dyland

QPR was the game i thought we would win.

I said this without swearing or being crappy to another town supporter.
The next five games on 06:23 - Oct 25 with 4341 viewsBenters2

You aren’t not to far out to be fair
The next five games on 06:26 - Oct 25 with 4338 viewsBenters2

The next five games on 05:46 - Oct 20 by Benters2

I will go for lose 2,draw 2,win 1.

I’ve got the first two right 😡
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024