Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I just scrolled down and saw MarkTWTD listed as a moderator? 21:52 - Oct 25 with 638 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Is he new?

I didn't know their was a 3rd man in the TWTD empire?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I just scrolled down and saw MarkTWTD listed as a moderator? on 21:54 - Oct 25 with 630 viewsagentp

Been there for ages. It's Terry Butchers' username

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

I just scrolled down and saw MarkTWTD listed as a moderator? on 21:55 - Oct 25 with 629 viewsWD19

Used to be known as 'admin' until the realignment surgery.
I just scrolled down and saw MarkTWTD listed as a moderator? on 21:56 - Oct 25 with 610 viewsDarth_Koont

He's the bad cop to Phil and Gav's good cop-good cop.

Evil bastard.

Pronouns: He/Him

I just scrolled down and saw MarkTWTD listed as a moderator? on 21:57 - Oct 25 with 602 viewsWeWereZombies

Phil and Gav have gone, Mark is the first of Lambert's team in post...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I just scrolled down and saw MarkTWTD listed as a moderator? on 21:59 - Oct 25 with 583 viewsBasuco

It is so Phil can spend more time on the TWTD Caribbean Island as the colder weather approaches.
I just scrolled down and saw MarkTWTD listed as a moderator? on 22:09 - Oct 25 with 518 viewsGeoffSentence

Hes the silent assassin, the power behind the throne. You think Phil and Gav run this place, think again.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024