Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Victor Anichebe... 12:49 - Oct 29 with 2397 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Would he be the best of a bad bunch on a one year deal. Big strong, powerful, vocal point but has never been prolific. But neither are Jackson and Sears at the moment.

Would he be worth a 1 year deal.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

on 13:03 - Oct 29 with 2338 views_

Victor Anichebe... on 13:31 - Oct 29 with 2279 viewsClapham_Junction

Wouldn't want him anywhere near the club.

My partner and someone else I know have dealt with him and he's not a particularly pleasant chap.
Victor Anichebe... on 13:37 - Oct 29 with 2233 viewsDarth_Koont

Victor Anichebe... on 13:31 - Oct 29 by Clapham_Junction

My partner and someone else I know have dealt with him and he's not a particularly pleasant chap.

That's unfortunate to hear. Not saying Lambert would have gone for him or whether he's affordable or even available given the legal situation with his Chinese club, but he was the only one that looked any cop on the free agents list.

I think he'll just have to come up with an attacking formation or style of play that works somehow with the players available. Instinctively, I think we probably need to turn into a counter-attacking side (that occasionally goes into full-press mode) as I can't see us putting much pressure on the opposition by trying and failing to keep hold of the ball.

Pronouns: He/Him

Victor Anichebe... on 13:38 - Oct 29 with 2231 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

on 13:03 - Oct 29 by _

Did the right thing, suspect your club is match fixing you should report it.

Victor Anichebe... on 13:39 - Oct 29 with 2223 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Victor Anichebe... on 13:31 - Oct 29 by Clapham_Junction

Depends what context you are speaking in, in what way was he not a pleasant chap, and under what circumstances did they deal with him?

Victor Anichebe... on 13:40 - Oct 29 with 2202 viewsnsblu1

Victor Anichebe... on 13:38 - Oct 29 by TheTrueBlue1878

Did the right thing, suspect your club is match fixing you should report it.

What happened? I know I could google it but feeling lazy AF today
Victor Anichebe... on 13:52 - Oct 29 with 2139 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Victor Anichebe... on 13:40 - Oct 29 by nsblu1

What happened? I know I could google it but feeling lazy AF today

Claimed he was told by his coaches on two occasions not to try. When he asked someone about it they just said; "this is China, we do as we're told". Reported the club for match fixing. Obviously left them became a free agent.

Victor Anichebe... on 15:35 - Oct 29 with 1920 viewsCurrie10

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler/vertragslosespieler/statistik/1/plus//ga

we're in desperate need of a strong #9 to hold the ruddy thing up. We have pace in Jackson in particular, Sears isn't slow.

Must confess, not many names on this list that are springing out to me - mind you - I don't recognise most so might be some gold on here I'm not aware of.
Login to get fewer ads

Victor Anichebe... on 18:04 - Oct 29 with 1730 viewscobbler

I liked that idea powerful striker and would be a handful for any championship defence but is he fit?
Has he lost his energy.
Victor Anichebe... on 23:10 - Oct 29 with 1435 viewseddiespearitt03

Would not be worth a one month deal.
Yeah, i.m all for employing a big forward or even two,but not the same ol journeyman signing we are so used to here at Ipswich. That is the problem at this club, just going around the same ol circles. Mick Mills even thought bringing back Tommy Smith would be a good idea.
How do you expect this club to progress with continually trying to prop up our season with injury prone players and loan players.

Evand needs to get off his A**E and start scouting around the european leagues for good up and coming footballers and established players who fancy putting themselves in the UK shop window.
Victor Anichebe... on 23:21 - Oct 29 with 1419 viewsSuperfrans

Victor Anichebe... on 23:10 - Oct 29 by eddiespearitt03

Would not be worth a one month deal.
Yeah, i.m all for employing a big forward or even two,but not the same ol journeyman signing we are so used to here at Ipswich. That is the problem at this club, just going around the same ol circles. Mick Mills even thought bringing back Tommy Smith would be a good idea.
How do you expect this club to progress with continually trying to prop up our season with injury prone players and loan players.

Evand needs to get off his A**E and start scouting around the european leagues for good up and coming footballers and established players who fancy putting themselves in the UK shop window.

Given where we are, we need someone now. We can’t hang around two months.

Given that we can’t get anyone in loan or permanent who currently has a club, a free agent is all we can get in.

Beggars can’t be choosers.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024