Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You're the manager- January - what do you potentially do....... 18:29 - Nov 24 with 877 viewsCurrie10

( alright we don't know the budgets etc but lets ignore that for now - maybe be sensible to a point though!!! )

I assume Graham loan terminated, going to suggest Edun will go back and think we're trying to scupper Donacien's move turning permanent so 3 loans straight in to replace these.

Loan 1 - Wickham. Yes, a massive risk but we require a big #9. Can play out wide in part of a 3, so why not.
Loan 2 - Andy King NOT in Premier League 25 man squad - perhaps might be able to go out on loan

(realise maybe ambitious with these 2 and our league position )

Loan 3 - wide man - god knows who!!!

Think that would help no end - I also feel we perhaps require a new RB. I'm not sold on Chambers + Pennington at CB - Maybe a new CB too. Lets say Tilt.

Summary -

Wickham/ King / Tilt / RB + Winger.

( Could do with various leaving too !!!! )

Team - Bart

RB / Tilt / Chambers / Knudsen

Skuse / King

Edwards Chalobah higher up winger

Wickham

* Cannot put Bishop / Huws / Dozzell down due to injuries etc but clearly any could also play.

[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 18:38]
Your the manager- January - what do you potentially do....... on 18:35 - Nov 24 with 854 viewsMeadowlark

You're
Your the manager- January - what do you potentially do....... on 18:36 - Nov 24 with 848 viewsSwansea_Blue

Your the manager- January - what do you potentially do....... on 18:35 - Nov 24 by Meadowlark

You're

Split infinitive too, but people let those slide these days. He should at least spend 30 minutes in the naughty corner (= news items comments).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Your the manager- January - what do you potentially do....... on 18:37 - Nov 24 with 848 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Get Sam Gallagher in

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

You're the manager- January - what do you potentially do....... on 18:37 - Nov 24 with 848 viewsCurrie10

Your the manager- January - what do you potentially do....... on 18:35 - Nov 24 by Meadowlark

You're

Okay spelling police amended ( I make you correct ) what would you do oh wise one?
You're the manager- January - what do you potentially do....... on 21:19 - Nov 24 with 742 viewsBloomBlue

Loan in a GK, Barts distribution is terrible and having a GK who has accurate delivery is very important in modern football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024