Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert has great ideas and I hope the team can respond 19:03 - Jan 10 with 984 viewshampstead_blue

Am loving the way he handles the media and has begun to reconnect the various tentacles of the fans and club.

I really do believe him when he says that when the team 'turn' they will be awesome.

I really don't think we will go down. There are enough '6 pointers' for us to drag ourselves to safety.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Lambert has great ideas and I hope the team can respond on 19:13 - Jan 10 with 961 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree. Beat Rotherham and this snowball will really start rolling. I know that is easier said than done...

I feel like Lambert has made an appeal to the fans. Support him, support Evans and lets see where we can take this over the next few years if we're lucky enough to stay up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lambert has great ideas and I hope the team can respond on 19:21 - Jan 10 with 956 viewsLeagueOne

We're definitely relegated let's be honest, we need 5 teams to have shocking runs and we'd need to hit league winners form to even have a chance now, it's not happening!

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Lambert has great ideas and I hope the team can respond on 19:22 - Jan 10 with 948 viewsJ2BLUE

Lambert has great ideas and I hope the team can respond on 19:21 - Jan 10 by LeagueOne

We're definitely relegated let's be honest, we need 5 teams to have shocking runs and we'd need to hit league winners form to even have a chance now, it's not happening!

I'm going to sign up as Championship so you can't change your username.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lambert has great ideas and I hope the team can respond on 19:25 - Jan 10 with 929 viewsPecker

Totally agree. We are staying up, say we are staying up.
Lambert has great ideas and I hope the team can respond on 19:29 - Jan 10 with 919 viewsRyorry

Lambert has great ideas and I hope the team can respond on 19:25 - Jan 10 by Pecker

Totally agree. We are staying up, say we are staying up.

Well with a username like yours ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Lambert has great ideas and I hope the team can respond on 20:20 - Jan 10 with 853 viewsPecker

Lambert has great ideas and I hope the team can respond on 19:29 - Jan 10 by Ryorry

Well with a username like yours ...

The only way is up.
Lambert has great ideas and I hope the team can respond on 23:53 - Jan 10 with 723 viewsHARRY10

Lambert is a good PR but has not done much since his time with the scum. And not much with us so far.

We need around 30 more to reach 45 points. Rotherham are on track for 46 points. Look at the fixture list and tell me where you see those 30 points coming from.

If we had achieved over the past 26 games what we need on average over the next 20 games we would currently be sitting just below the play off places on 39 points. Shows what is needed.

However where there's a possibility there's hope. Lets start with 3 points on Sat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024