Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other clubs interested in Judge 11:11 - Jan 14 with 1461 viewsiamipswich

Just have the feeling this one isn't going to go through.

Really hope I'm wrong but the longer it all goes on the less hope I have. Would be a shame as it's one I'm very excited about.

Poll: Who will return first?

Other clubs interested in Judge on 11:12 - Jan 14 with 1440 viewswkj

Wigan per chance?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Other clubs interested in Judge on 11:16 - Jan 14 with 1404 viewsKieran_Knows

Although West London Sport suggest we was close to completing the signing last night, and Alan Nixon tweeted this morning that we were 'pushing ahead with it' when asked if he was signing today.

Let's just wait and see first.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Other clubs interested in Judge on 11:56 - Jan 14 with 1276 viewsCoastalblue

Despite his problems it's quite an ambitious signing for us, given what we pay and where we are. I didn't give it a lot of credence when I heard but it seems there is something in it, I will be very impressed if we do get him here and think that would be a huge testimonial to Lambert, also to Evans for backing him to be fair.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Other clubs interested in Judge on 12:29 - Jan 14 with 1209 viewsDevereuxxx

Potentially holding out for a long contract?

Looks like we're only willing to take up his current contract for 6 months, someone will a little more stability in the league might be willing to offer 18 months. It was interesting that Pilkington ended up with an 18-month contract at Wigan.
Other clubs interested in Judge on 13:41 - Jan 14 with 1027 viewsJimmyJazz

Other clubs interested in Judge on 12:29 - Jan 14 by Devereuxxx

Potentially holding out for a long contract?

Looks like we're only willing to take up his current contract for 6 months, someone will a little more stability in the league might be willing to offer 18 months. It was interesting that Pilkington ended up with an 18-month contract at Wigan.

Agree, i think he'll take the contract length as a high priority, as he's been injured and not played too much, it's a gamble though to offer him too long a contract

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Other clubs interested in Judge on 13:44 - Jan 14 with 996 viewsOsborneOneNil

Other clubs interested in Judge on 13:41 - Jan 14 by JimmyJazz

Agree, i think he'll take the contract length as a high priority, as he's been injured and not played too much, it's a gamble though to offer him too long a contract

Got to take the plunge on this, 18 months. Maybe it's an issue with a clause if we go down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024