Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal 21:34 - Jan 15 with 1201 viewswkj

I am not necessarily posting this to debate who is better, Corbyn or May, as I am pretty disgusted by both. Though much like May calling non-partisan cooperation too late, Jeremy Corbyn has suddenly shown a bit of passion and bite (see video) entirely too late.

I have to say, I really enjoyed seeing his responce in this video for interest/entertainment, it is just an utter shame I see right through it as sizzle and no sausage.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 21:37]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:38 - Jan 15 with 1179 viewsStokieBlue

All irrelevant though.

The Labour proposals are just as impossible as the Tory ones.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:39 - Jan 15 with 1179 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trouble is he’s backed himself into a corner too - a new customs union (assuming the EU would agree), retaining FOM, etc, etc. Again raises the question, why? And when would he propose to do this? It’s nonsense.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:40 - Jan 15 with 1168 viewsNo9

Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:38 - Jan 15 by StokieBlue

All irrelevant though.

SB

& the tories + DUP will never vote down a tory governemtn - no matter how bad
that is more importsnt
Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:41 - Jan 15 with 1164 viewswkj

Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:38 - Jan 15 by StokieBlue

All irrelevant though.

SB

Couldnt agree more, all sizzle no sausage. Where was this fire and energy from anyone when it mattered the most.

Crybaby

Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:45 - Jan 15 with 1148 viewsBloomBlue

Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:40 - Jan 15 by No9

& the tories + DUP will never vote down a tory governemtn - no matter how bad
that is more importsnt

The DUP wont vote against the government simply because they hate Corbyn and his old pro IRA stance
If Labour had a different leader like Yvette Cooper I think they would vote with Labour
Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:47 - Jan 15 with 1139 viewsNo9

Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:45 - Jan 15 by BloomBlue

The DUP wont vote against the government simply because they hate Corbyn and his old pro IRA stance
If Labour had a different leader like Yvette Cooper I think they would vote with Labour

Utter rubbish the tories won't vote a tory government down no matter how bad it is
Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:51 - Jan 15 with 1132 viewsNo9

There is not much point in any opposition bringing a vote of no confidence against the sitting governemnt until that government has been heavily defeated.
If it were on a whim or over a tight defeat it might not get a hearing
Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:52 - Jan 15 with 1128 viewsBloomBlue

Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:47 - Jan 15 by No9

Utter rubbish the tories won't vote a tory government down no matter how bad it is

I said the DUP not the Tories, try reading before typing.
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:55 - Jan 15 with 1120 viewsNo9

Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:52 - Jan 15 by BloomBlue

I said the DUP not the Tories, try reading before typing.

It doesn't matter the tories won't vote down a tory government full stop
The DUP are just as bad as the IRA but the IRA have never been invited to support the government have they?
& doesn't it help the tories not to get the Irish parliament reinstated
& N. Ireland voted to stay in the EU - didn't they?
Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:55 - Jan 15 with 1117 viewsjjblue84

No personality!
Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:56 - Jan 15 with 1115 viewswkj

Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:55 - Jan 15 by jjblue84

No personality!

I dunno, you should see his E-harmony profile

Crybaby

Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 22:04 - Jan 15 with 1095 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn picks a strange time to become vocal on 21:55 - Jan 15 by No9

It doesn't matter the tories won't vote down a tory government full stop
The DUP are just as bad as the IRA but the IRA have never been invited to support the government have they?
& doesn't it help the tories not to get the Irish parliament reinstated
& N. Ireland voted to stay in the EU - didn't they?

Could you set out, in coherent and reasoned paragraphs, how “the DUP are just as bad as the IRA”?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024