Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Life in League One from a Sunderland perspective - read here 12:05 - Feb 11 with 1469 viewsMaySixth

I'm looking forward to it but expect worse officiating and even more playacting.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ipswich-fan-here-whats-league-one-like-lad

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Life in League One from a Sunderland perspective - read here on 12:09 - Feb 11 with 1408 viewsChampionship

I always cringe at threads like that from fans of other clubs.
Life in League One from a Sunderland perspective - read here on 12:09 - Feb 11 with 1401 viewsSitfcB

Yeah your HfB impression was spotted last week!

Is this you Harry? by peterleeblue 4 Feb 2019 16:53
https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ipswich-fan-here-whats-league-one-like-lads.1461015/page-4

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Life in League One from a Sunderland perspective - read here on 12:10 - Feb 11 with 1392 viewsMaySixth

Life in League One from a Sunderland perspective - read here on 12:09 - Feb 11 by Championship

I always cringe at threads like that from fans of other clubs.

I find them very insightful.

It's based on people who actually go and watch games.

Life in League One from a Sunderland perspective - read here on 12:11 - Feb 11 with 1381 viewsMaySixth

Life in League One from a Sunderland perspective - read here on 12:09 - Feb 11 by SitfcB

Yeah your HfB impression was spotted last week!

Is this you Harry? by peterleeblue 4 Feb 2019 16:53
https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ipswich-fan-here-whats-league-one-like-lads.1461015/page-4

Ha - good way to get info.

Life in League One from a Sunderland perspective - read here on 12:19 - Feb 11 with 1319 viewsLeagueOne

They're quick to point out that we're a tinpot outfit yet we've stuffed them more times than any other team over the last 20 years I'd say, I hope they stay down as that's at least six points we'll pick up.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Life in League One from a Sunderland perspective - read here on 12:28 - Feb 11 with 1276 viewsMaySixth

Life in League One from a Sunderland perspective - read here on 12:19 - Feb 11 by LeagueOne

They're quick to point out that we're a tinpot outfit yet we've stuffed them more times than any other team over the last 20 years I'd say, I hope they stay down as that's at least six points we'll pick up.

One bloke amongst a lot of others who think otherwise

Life in League One from a Sunderland perspective - read here on 12:42 - Feb 11 with 1214 viewsSouperJim

Some amusing comments from them considering Sunderland fans are some of the most entitled big time charlies going. I'd take some of the negatives with a pinch of salt as a result, the poor refs and time-wasting thing sounds irritating though.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Life in League One from a Sunderland perspective - read here on 12:47 - Feb 11 with 1173 viewsFixed_It

'You get to go to places that you normally only see signs for on the motorway when you pull over for an emergency sh1te'.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Life in League One from a Sunderland perspective - read here on 12:48 - Feb 11 with 1162 viewsfooters

Life in League One from a Sunderland perspective - read here on 12:47 - Feb 11 by Fixed_It

'You get to go to places that you normally only see signs for on the motorway when you pull over for an emergency sh1te'.

Like Sunderland?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024