Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Das it mane. Das it. 16:54 - Mar 2 with 2090 viewschicoazul

So. What now, friends?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 16:54]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Das it mane. Das it. on 16:56 - Mar 2 with 2074 viewsChampionship

We win league one.
Das it mane. Das it. on 16:56 - Mar 2 with 2077 viewschicoazul

I must admit I am sooooooorely tempted to say Lambert should go. And he was my pick and the guy I wanted.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Das it mane. Das it. on 16:57 - Mar 2 with 2034 viewsChampionship

Das it mane. Das it. on 16:56 - Mar 2 by chicoazul

I must admit I am sooooooorely tempted to say Lambert should go. And he was my pick and the guy I wanted.

Probably best not to unless you ant to look like a melt.
Das it mane. Das it. on 16:57 - Mar 2 with 2030 viewschicoazul

Das it mane. Das it. on 16:56 - Mar 2 by Championship

We win league one.

What does it take to win League 1? I'd say if we go into the new season with this management team and the likes of Skuse, Bart, Chambers still in the squad we are asking for trouble.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 16:57]

Das it mane. Das it. on 16:58 - Mar 2 with 1999 viewschicoazul

Das it mane. Das it. on 16:57 - Mar 2 by Championship

Probably best not to unless you ant to look like a melt.

But.....but....he's been....rubbish.

Das it mane. Das it. on 16:59 - Mar 2 with 1958 viewsMullysplace1

Think we have to give him pre season. This isnt great, but lets see who he gets in over the summer and how we start. Ive not got high hopes though, Evans will just get tighter. Bargain bin signings again. Im not sure we can make a go of it in L1 either.
Das it mane. Das it. on 17:00 - Mar 2 with 1920 viewsChampionship

Das it mane. Das it. on 16:58 - Mar 2 by chicoazul

But.....but....he's been....rubbish.

Hurst set him up to fail. Hurst should be tried on the Portman Road pitch and sentenced to joining the Night's Watch at the Norfolk border wall.
Das it mane. Das it. on 17:01 - Mar 2 with 1893 viewsgt81

Das it mane. Das it. on 16:57 - Mar 2 by chicoazul

What does it take to win League 1? I'd say if we go into the new season with this management team and the likes of Skuse, Bart, Chambers still in the squad we are asking for trouble.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 16:57]

Watching Barnsley hammer Southend away with 10 men for most of their game earlier, we are going to need to be miles better in footballing terms if we want to be in contention for automatic promotion.
Login to get fewer ads

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:02 - Mar 2 with 1853 viewschicoazul

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:00 - Mar 2 by Championship

Hurst set him up to fail. Hurst should be tried on the Portman Road pitch and sentenced to joining the Night's Watch at the Norfolk border wall.

I think I know what you mean and on the one hand I agree. On the other hand he has been here for quite a while now, what is it nearly 4 months? The players are as spineless and cowardly as ever.

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:02 - Mar 2 with 1841 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yep. I've tried to stay positive all season but we are now down. Time to start being positive about next season.

1. Keep Lambert
2. Stop this conveyor belt of signings and loanees every season. Build from what we have like we did in the old days.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:02 - Mar 2 with 1827 viewsfooters

Who, chickers, who?! Let us know your mystery man.

And in answer to your question, Prozac.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:03 - Mar 2 with 1784 viewsstringy

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:00 - Mar 2 by Championship

yes Hurst gutted us, but honestly the quality of the people Lambert brought in during January is pretty poor / made precious little difference
Das it mane. Das it. on 17:04 - Mar 2 with 1746 viewschicoazul

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:02 - Mar 2 by footers

Who, chickers, who?! Let us know your mystery man.

And in answer to your question, Prozac.

I have no idea who we should go for if Lambert leaves.

And yes please, with a bourbon chaser.

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:05 - Mar 2 with 1728 viewsTrequartista

Think he's happy at Liverpool.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:05 - Mar 2 with 1708 viewschicoazul

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:03 - Mar 2 by stringy

yes Hurst gutted us, but honestly the quality of the people Lambert brought in during January is pretty poor / made precious little difference

The trouble with this is that, apart from Judge who admittedly looks very tidy, nobody good with two working legs will have wanted to come here

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:07 - Mar 2 with 1672 viewsfooters

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:04 - Mar 2 by chicoazul

I have no idea who we should go for if Lambert leaves.

And yes please, with a bourbon chaser.

Who currently manages Shrewsbury?

Fck this, lads. Can we submit a formal apology to the rest of the league? They shouldn't have to put up with this.

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:09 - Mar 2 with 1639 viewschicoazul

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:07 - Mar 2 by footers

Who currently manages Shrewsbury?

Fck this, lads. Can we submit a formal apology to the rest of the league? They shouldn't have to put up with this.

Imagine how smug Mick's mates in the media are feeling.

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:11 - Mar 2 with 1610 viewschicoazul

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:02 - Mar 2 by GlasgowBlue

Yep. I've tried to stay positive all season but we are now down. Time to start being positive about next season.

1. Keep Lambert
2. Stop this conveyor belt of signings and loanees every season. Build from what we have like we did in the old days.

Buuuuuuut we are going to need at least 10 new players in the summer! Maybe 15!

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:22 - Mar 2 with 1499 viewsChampionship

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:11 - Mar 2 by chicoazul

Buuuuuuut we are going to need at least 10 new players in the summer! Maybe 15!

We are, and people are going to point out Lambert's comments as proof he has lost it when in reality he is forced to do this. If we turn on Lambert then to be honest we deserve to slide down league one.
Das it mane. Das it. on 17:26 - Mar 2 with 1481 viewsfooters

Das it mane. Das it. on 17:22 - Mar 2 by Championship

We are, and people are going to point out Lambert's comments as proof he has lost it when in reality he is forced to do this. If we turn on Lambert then to be honest we deserve to slide down league one.

Let's sack Lambert off, appoint Steve Evans and have done with everything.

What have we become?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024