Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do some fans think 2 or 3 up front means goals??? 21:37 - Mar 2 with 443 viewskizaitfc

If that was the case football would be easy

The amount of fans i heard complaining about PL playing one up top. PL has his hands ties behind his back with strikers with Keane and Harrison out just throwing two up top doesnt solve that problem you need a midfield to create something. Unfortunately nothing seemed to come off for Bishop and Judge today.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Why do some fans think 2 or 3 up front means goals??? on 22:26 - Mar 2 with 408 viewsGarv

Especially when Jackson is your only other option, who has shown he's not much cop as a one or in a two.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Why do some fans think 2 or 3 up front means goals??? on 22:30 - Mar 2 with 402 views3_5_2

don't have a problem playing one up top unless its Quaner who was fecking useless today

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Why do some fans think 2 or 3 up front means goals??? on 22:40 - Mar 2 with 385 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think today we needed more up front than Quaner with Judge in behind. If that meant Jackson fine. If it meant Edwards out of position there fine too. If it took going until half time to see we needed more then doing one of those OK. But to end up taking until 80 minutes to then send Nsiala up front I don't get it.

Maybe simply having 2 up doesn't get goals. However, one up with Quaner as that one was clearly not creating sufficient chances.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024