Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
X-Box Live coming to the Nintendo Switch 10:31 - Mar 22 with 595 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.trustedreviews.com/news/first-xbox-live-game-nintendo-switch-confirm

It's very possible that I may never leave the house again. Ever.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

X-Box Live coming to the Nintendo Switch on 10:39 - Mar 22 with 580 viewswkj

Cross platform integration as the model shifts to games as a service is almost essential in order to guarantee growth now; I think its a decent move in all honesty.

Xbox and Sony should now realise that the curve of processor improvement is starting to slow down against Moore's Law and the jumps in power are both minimally appealing and not as vital as it used to be. So the edge on being a more powerful system than Nintendo is fading in importance, and they know Nintendo seems to capture the buyer's imagination, so why not collaborate.

Evidence of Moore's Law being a reality

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

X-Box Live coming to the Nintendo Switch on 10:49 - Mar 22 with 557 viewsSouperJim

X-Box Live coming to the Nintendo Switch on 10:39 - Mar 22 by wkj

Cross platform integration as the model shifts to games as a service is almost essential in order to guarantee growth now; I think its a decent move in all honesty.

Xbox and Sony should now realise that the curve of processor improvement is starting to slow down against Moore's Law and the jumps in power are both minimally appealing and not as vital as it used to be. So the edge on being a more powerful system than Nintendo is fading in importance, and they know Nintendo seems to capture the buyer's imagination, so why not collaborate.

Evidence of Moore's Law being a reality

Mario and Pokemon outsell everything else put together by some distance. Having a handle on popular franchises will be vital in the near future with console brands replaced by streaming services. Very wise move by Microsoft to get in bed with the big N now.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 10:51]

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024