Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP 17:15 - Mar 21 with 7879 viewspickles110564

Great interview just now on LBC.
Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:16 - Mar 21 with 3002 viewsSpruceMoose

Well tell us why then, man!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:20 - Mar 21 with 2983 viewswkj

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:16 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

Not really his style, you should ask him to write an open letter to Zed about it though

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:26 - Mar 21 with 2967 viewsJ2BLUE

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:16 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

Without looking, I assume she has just said a load of stuff about respecting democracy, Brexit at all costs or the people will be upset type BS.

Pickles, as likeable as he is, doesn't have a clue what Brexit he even wants. First it was a hard Brexit, then it was May's deal. Has a meaningless word with no standard definition ever had such power before?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:28 - Mar 21 with 2957 viewsSpruceMoose

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:26 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

Without looking, I assume she has just said a load of stuff about respecting democracy, Brexit at all costs or the people will be upset type BS.

Pickles, as likeable as he is, doesn't have a clue what Brexit he even wants. First it was a hard Brexit, then it was May's deal. Has a meaningless word with no standard definition ever had such power before?

Bit condescending there J2.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:29 - Mar 21 with 2954 viewswkj

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:28 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

How do you know if it is raining in Felixstowe?

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:30 - Mar 21 with 2943 viewsSpruceMoose

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:29 - Mar 21 by wkj

How do you know if it is raining in Felixstowe?

The arrogance was breathtaking.

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:32 - Mar 21 with 2935 viewswkj

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:30 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

The arrogance was breathtaking.

The number of syllables you used in 4 words is beyond your usual capacity, that level of refinement I would expect from Footers maybe, but not from you.

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:36 - Mar 21 with 2919 viewsJ2BLUE

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:28 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

I am sure that, like me, Pickles hoped by this stage we would have a nice free trade deal with the EU and that we could leave the political union. I have no issue with any leaver who is consistent in what they want from Brexit. Obviously people can change their mind as I have but to go from hard Brexit one day to May's deal the next is just odd.

I would love to know what leavers want and if they would oppose any deal which doesn't deliver what they want. Or will they support any package as long as it has the name 'Brexit'?

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:40 - Mar 21 with 2898 viewsSpruceMoose

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:36 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

I am sure that, like me, Pickles hoped by this stage we would have a nice free trade deal with the EU and that we could leave the political union. I have no issue with any leaver who is consistent in what they want from Brexit. Obviously people can change their mind as I have but to go from hard Brexit one day to May's deal the next is just odd.

I would love to know what leavers want and if they would oppose any deal which doesn't deliver what they want. Or will they support any package as long as it has the name 'Brexit'?

Well, as you were one of them, perhaps you can fulfill a role similar to a kind of 'Leave Voter Whisperer' or, 'Gammon Wrangler', if you will.

Perhaps you can see if you can talk their language and get some sense out of their Swiss cheese brains.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 17:41]

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:41 - Mar 21 with 2884 viewsXYZ

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:36 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

Just tell them that revoking A50 means that we've Brexited.

Let's face it, they'll swallow any old lie.
Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:43 - Mar 21 with 2878 viewsSpruceMoose

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:41 - Mar 21 by XYZ

Take their passports away and give them expired blue US passports. That'll keep 'em happy.

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:44 - Mar 21 with 2864 viewsgiant_stow

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:41 - Mar 21 by XYZ

sack them all on the 30th and they're believe its gone through and sleep happy that night, safe in the knowledge they've got their country back.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:47 - Mar 21 with 2847 viewsSpruceMoose

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:44 - Mar 21 by giant_stow

sack them all on the 30th and they're believe its gone through and sleep happy that night, safe in the knowledge they've got their country back.

Can't they all go take a celebratory nap in the sea?

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:49 - Mar 21 with 2834 viewsgiant_stow

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:47 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

Can't they all go take a celebratory nap in the sea?

yes, they'll deserve a rest after all the hard work of country killing.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:50 - Mar 21 with 2830 viewspickles110564

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:44 - Mar 21 by giant_stow

You lot always make me chuckle, talk about bitter and twisted.
Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:51 - Mar 21 with 2824 viewsSpruceMoose

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:50 - Mar 21 by pickles110564

Yeah, I guess people often get a little irritated when clueless fcukwits ruin the country based on some stuff they've licked out of Boris' Arris.

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:54 - Mar 21 with 2806 viewspickles110564

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:51 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

Yeah, I guess people often get a little irritated when clueless fcukwits ruin the country based on some stuff they've licked out of Boris' Arris.

Sprucey, if it goes through at least when you return we will still have the pound and our own army to protect you.
Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:55 - Mar 21 with 2800 viewsgiant_stow

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:50 - Mar 21 by pickles110564

I'm past bitter and twisted now fella - looking forward to witnessing the chaos - should be quite a sight!

And then there's the which sh1thole brexit-voting nothern slum town riots first sweep to enter at work of course. fun!

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:56 - Mar 21 with 2797 viewsSpruceMoose

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:54 - Mar 21 by pickles110564

Sprucey, if it goes through at least when you return we will still have the pound and our own army to protect you.

You mean like we have had for the last gazillion years?

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:58 - Mar 21 with 2786 viewspickles110564

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:56 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

You mean like we have had for the last gazillion years?

And long may it continue m8, look how bad the countries who have adopted the euro do.
Without bailouts most would have gone under by now.
Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:59 - Mar 21 with 2781 viewsJ2BLUE

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:54 - Mar 21 by pickles110564

I bet it's keeping Grimboy warm at night knowing that Spruce got a big pay rise in GBP terms thanks to his vote.

Truly impaired.

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 18:00 - Mar 21 with 2767 viewsBlueBadger

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:55 - Mar 21 by giant_stow

I'm past bitter and twisted now fella - looking forward to witnessing the chaos - should be quite a sight!

And then there's the which sh1thole brexit-voting nothern slum town riots first sweep to enter at work of course. fun!

I'm quite looking forward to seeing a 52% drop in workload as all the people who voted to do without experts are formally barred from attending clinics, their GPS and A&E..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 18:00 - Mar 21 with 2771 viewsJ2BLUE

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 17:58 - Mar 21 by pickles110564

And long may it continue m8, look how bad the countries who have adopted the euro do.

We could stay in the EU and still have GBP and our own army.

I wish the Euro worked. As odd as it sounds for a former leave voter to say, in theory, I LOVE the idea of a single European currency.

Truly impaired.

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 18:01 - Mar 21 with 2763 viewsSpruceMoose

You seem like a decent sort Pickles, but you're being hugely irresponsible here. You owe it to yourself and to us to do some basic research.

Is there no doubt, however small, in your mind that just maybe, you might be wrong?

Caroline Flint what a decent Labour MP on 18:02 - Mar 21 with 2761 viewsXYZ

https://www.macrotrends.net/2553/euro-british-pound-exchange-rate-historical-cha

Any thoughts/ explanations for this?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024