Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia 20:11 - Mar 24 with 1892 viewsElderGrizzly

Mueller found behaviour aligned with Obstruction of Justice, but left it to Trump’s AG to decide on whether to charge him as evidence was not compelling. Guess what happened next...

So all we have now is The US President is a racist, a man who admits committing sexual assault, an Islamophobe & a man whose policies rip children from parents at the border.

Trump’s not out of the woods yet though. The cases in NYC should be enough to keep him awake at night.
Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 20:15 - Mar 24 with 1866 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 20:22 - Mar 24 with 1838 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 20:15 - Mar 24 by J2BLUE

His own handpicked AG has said the report doesn’t exonerate him, which is rather telling.

The White House have just spun the opposite view and have said they will supress the full report from being released to congress, assuming so no-one finds what that detail is that doesn’t exonerate him fully.

Collusion with Russia was always the long shot personally on him. Those around him like Manafort, Stone etc have already been found guilty of lying about Russian contacts etc but far enough removed to not take him down

Anyway, you know my view on him. If anyone can support a racist, Islamophobe, sexual predator who cares about himself and the 1% then good luck to them. His actions make the world a more dangerous and horrible place
[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 20:46]
Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 20:24 - Mar 24 with 1814 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 20:22 - Mar 24 by ElderGrizzly

His own handpicked AG has said the report doesn’t exonerate him, which is rather telling.

The White House have just spun the opposite view and have said they will supress the full report from being released to congress, assuming so no-one finds what that detail is that doesn’t exonerate him fully.

Collusion with Russia was always the long shot personally on him. Those around him like Manafort, Stone etc have already been found guilty of lying about Russian contacts etc but far enough removed to not take him down

Anyway, you know my view on him. If anyone can support a racist, Islamophobe, sexual predator who cares about himself and the 1% then good luck to them. His actions make the world a more dangerous and horrible place
[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 20:46]

Lets hope the Democrats find someone to take him down.

Truly impaired.

Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 20:29 - Mar 24 with 1797 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 20:24 - Mar 24 by J2BLUE

So far I've been impressed with the things Warren has had to say. Not that I get to vote.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 20:29 - Mar 24 with 1797 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 20:24 - Mar 24 by J2BLUE

I expect he’ll do half the job for them in the next two years.

The Democrats are a mess right now though and just them choosing a candidate is going to be a sh*tshow.

Wake me up in 2024 ☹️
Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 20:31 - Mar 24 with 1789 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 20:29 - Mar 24 by SpruceMoose

So far I've been impressed with the things Warren has had to say. Not that I get to vote.

I like Bernie Sanders but the defeated Trump voters would probably lose their sh1t.

Truly impaired.

Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 20:31 - Mar 24 with 1787 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 20:29 - Mar 24 by SpruceMoose

If Biden runs, they’ll pick him as candidate. With Beto on the ticket alongside him.
Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 20:33 - Mar 24 with 1767 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 20:31 - Mar 24 by ElderGrizzly

If Biden runs, they’ll pick him as candidate. With Beto on the ticket alongside him.

The country would be just as divided with Beto but no one would care as the 'right' side would have won.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 20:47 - Mar 24 with 1732 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 20:33 - Mar 24 by J2BLUE

The country would be just as divided with Beto but no one would care as the 'right' side would have won.

With US politics, it is always a matter of opinion. It is always pretty much the flip of a coin and the voting patterns are engrained in family behaviours.
Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 22:54 - Mar 24 with 1650 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Looks like the Ruskies were only interested in Brexit then!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 23:04 - Mar 24 with 1631 viewsXYZ

Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 22:54 - Mar 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

Looks like the Ruskies were only interested in Brexit then!

One of Putin's bots couldn't have put it better.

That's your considered take on the story is it?

The alt-right love your type.
Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 23:15 - Mar 24 with 1621 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 23:04 - Mar 24 by XYZ

One of Putin's bots couldn't have put it better.

That's your considered take on the story is it?

The alt-right love your type.

To be honest I would be more concerned by facebook algorithms.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 23:19 - Mar 24 with 1618 viewsXYZ

Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 23:15 - Mar 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

To be honest I would be more concerned by facebook algorithms.

Don't get me started on Facebook and, yes, them and their like are the facilitators of all sorts of wrongdoing.
Trump ‘cleared’ of collusion with Russia on 12:59 - Mar 25 with 1452 viewsOldsmoker

Trump knows that with the senate controlled by the GOP he is unlikely to face impeachment no matter what dirt is dug up on him.
However, there was a report on the weekend that the USA may be heading for a recession because the markets are moving from stocks to bonds. History shows that recessions have always been preceeded by this activity simply because it causes stock prices to fall and then businesses tighten their belts to keep making a profit and keep their stock price high.
So, 2020 could be all about the economy and where it is.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024