Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today is my son's first visit to Portman Road 12:16 - Apr 13 with 1251 viewsLiquidPaz

My five year old had been crazing me to go to the football for ages. He finally got his wish and is going today...... He might ask me later in life if he really was that naughty as a child that I would punish him in such a way.

However it got me thinking whatever the score, the inevitable outcome whether it be today or over Easter, we drop into League one
I hope he feels the magic that I felt as a kid watching Ipswich and it kindles an love for itfc that will just be a small part in the cog that brings this club back to the heart of the community.

On the other hand he might just, bin off football and demand a playstation and become a Fortnite zombie.
Today is my son's first visit to Portman Road on 12:30 - Apr 13 with 1208 viewsRomeo4

Hope he enjoys it. Certainly a memorable first game.... the day we were relegated to L1! Hopefully he’ll get to see some better times before too long.
Today is my son's first visit to Portman Road on 14:00 - Apr 13 with 1130 viewsjontysnut

When we are back in the Prem and oppo fans sing 'where we're you when you were sh!t' he'll be able to tell them. Great word 'crazing' though. Not heard it for a while.
Today is my son's first visit to Portman Road on 14:03 - Apr 13 with 1126 viewsunstableblue

Hope he enjoys it

Birmingham will be tough, but at least under Lambert we'll get some posession, try and pass, and get the ball forward. And thats what the kids want.... well and some goals!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Today is my son's first visit to Portman Road on 14:48 - Apr 13 with 1074 viewsGlasgowBlue

Here's hoping he enjoys it. My boy was around that age when he first started watching Town and I met Newcy's boy Seb last week who is 4.

We need as many youngsters going to Town games as we can get. They are the future.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Today is my son's first visit to Portman Road on 18:15 - Apr 13 with 912 viewsLiquidPaz

Well it ended as we thought, however the boy enjoyed it managed to watch the whole match!! Even wants to go back, I explained that the certificate he got for his first match would be worth holding onto as the day we were relegated.. ... But for him to look at when one day we're back in the Prem!

He was mesmerised by the singing from the SBL (bit like PL)

Over to you ME make it affordable, enjoyable and memorable. #COYB
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024