Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Ipswich manage to delay our relegation Saturday? 11:37 - Apr 11 with 1566 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Will Ipswich mange to delay our relegation Saturday?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 11 Apr 2019 17:04]

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Will Ipswich mange to delay our relegation Saturday? on 12:59 - Apr 11 with 1494 viewsSuperblue95

Even if we won, we would likely be relegated this weekend

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Will Ipswich mange to delay our relegation Saturday? on 13:01 - Apr 11 with 1486 viewsJ2BLUE

I hope not. We know it's coming. Lets just get it over with.

There is going to be an avalanche of stories from journalists about getting what we deserve. Lets just have it now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Will Ipswich mange to delay our relegation Saturday? on 13:10 - Apr 11 with 1456 viewsPJH

Will Ipswich mange to delay our relegation Saturday? on 12:59 - Apr 11 by Superblue95

Even if we won, we would likely be relegated this weekend

If we win I don't think we will be because hopefully Sheff U will beat Millwall .
I hope Wigan beat Naarwich though.
Will Ipswich mange to delay our relegation Saturday? on 13:18 - Apr 11 with 1427 viewsSuperfrans

We will win and still be relegated.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Will Ipswich mange to delay our relegation Saturday? on 13:36 - Apr 11 with 1392 viewsWeWereZombies

Will Ipswich mange to delay our relegation Saturday? on 13:10 - Apr 11 by PJH

If we win I don't think we will be because hopefully Sheff U will beat Millwall .
I hope Wigan beat Naarwich though.

We might still need Rotherham to do no more than draw with Stoke because Wigan play Millwall on the final day of the season so at least one point going to teams still 'within' reach...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Will Ipswich mange to delay our relegation Saturday? on 13:55 - Apr 11 with 1365 viewsnorfsufblue

We could try getting Teresa May in as manager!
Will Ipswich mange to delay our relegation Saturday? on 16:45 - Apr 11 with 1251 viewsPJH

Will Ipswich mange to delay our relegation Saturday? on 13:36 - Apr 11 by WeWereZombies

We might still need Rotherham to do no more than draw with Stoke because Wigan play Millwall on the final day of the season so at least one point going to teams still 'within' reach...

True but I was just referring to the "will we be relegated this weekend?" question-if we win Saturday I do not think that we will be.
Will Ipswich mange to delay our relegation Saturday? on 11:59 - Apr 14 with 1013 viewsWeWereZombies

Will Ipswich mange to delay our relegation Saturday? on 16:45 - Apr 11 by PJH

True but I was just referring to the "will we be relegated this weekend?" question-if we win Saturday I do not think that we will be.

Regrettably even a win yesterday would not have saved us, oh well we can think back to a victory at Southampton on 1st May, 1957 and hope that 2020 will see us win a division again.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024