Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations on your record anti-vaxxers 16:04 - Apr 29 with 838 viewsSpruceMoose

Thanks for fck all, you dangerous wangers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2019/04/29/us-officials-say-measles-cases-
[Post edited 29 Apr 2019 16:05]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Congratulations on your record anti-vaxxers on 16:07 - Apr 29 with 818 viewsfactual_blue

When your commander-in-chief looks like he has permanent measles, there's no hope for you.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Congratulations on your record anti-vaxxers on 16:07 - Apr 29 with 813 viewsStokieBlue

"At least 704 people in the United States have been sickened this year by measles, the highly contagious and potentially life-threatening disease"

Two facts in that sentence that I had to argue long an hard were actually facts last week. It was an uphill struggle which unfortunately achieved very little as you saw.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Congratulations on your record anti-vaxxers on 16:08 - Apr 29 with 811 viewsSpruceMoose

Congratulations on your record anti-vaxxers on 16:07 - Apr 29 by factual_blue

When your commander-in-chief looks like he has permanent measles, there's no hope for you.

There's no hope for any of us! I wish I was really, really old like you, then I wouldn't have to live so long in this terrible age.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Congratulations on your record anti-vaxxers on 16:13 - Apr 29 with 792 viewsfactual_blue

Congratulations on your record anti-vaxxers on 16:08 - Apr 29 by SpruceMoose

There's no hope for any of us! I wish I was really, really old like you, then I wouldn't have to live so long in this terrible age.

That is my great comfort.

When the nuclear warnings sound, I shall head for the gates of RAF Lakenheath, injecting myself with massive amounts of insulin.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Congratulations on your record anti-vaxxers on 16:16 - Apr 29 with 785 viewsSpruceMoose

Congratulations on your record anti-vaxxers on 16:13 - Apr 29 by factual_blue

That is my great comfort.

When the nuclear warnings sound, I shall head for the gates of RAF Lakenheath, injecting myself with massive amounts of insulin.

Sounds like a wise idea. My plans involve...

Congratulations on your record anti-vaxxers on 18:12 - Apr 29 with 715 viewsBlueBadger

Congratulations on your record anti-vaxxers on 16:07 - Apr 29 by StokieBlue

"At least 704 people in the United States have been sickened this year by measles, the highly contagious and potentially life-threatening disease"

Two facts in that sentence that I had to argue long an hard were actually facts last week. It was an uphill struggle which unfortunately achieved very little as you saw.

SB

Anti-vaxxers are a prime example of the 'my opinion carries a much weight as your facts' brigade.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024