Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non-Norwood news from Warren 13:47 - May 29 with 924 viewsMrTown

Donacien to be given the chance to earn RB spot, sounds sensible option, also saves money in that position.

Good business all round.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Non-Norwood news from Warren on 13:52 - May 29 with 891 viewsJ2BLUE

Pleased with that. Emmanuel has league one experience and it's a far better idea than getting rid of him on the cheap or subsiding his loan to a league one rival, losing money and then needing money to replace him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Non-Norwood news from Warren on 13:52 - May 29 with 884 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

....but hes a CB? Surely he should be given the chance to earn his position at CB?

.....to be fair, I doubt we'll see him in a Town shirt again, but I think he could do a job at RB in League 1.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Non-Norwood news from Warren on 13:55 - May 29 with 863 viewsJ2BLUE

Non-Norwood news from Warren on 13:52 - May 29 by Marshalls_Mullet

....but hes a CB? Surely he should be given the chance to earn his position at CB?

.....to be fair, I doubt we'll see him in a Town shirt again, but I think he could do a job at RB in League 1.

I think Lambert invented the CB thing because he didn't fancy him in the Championship. Now in league one he's probably seen as good enough to battle for the shirt.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Non-Norwood news from Warren on 13:56 - May 29 with 844 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Non-Norwood news from Warren on 13:55 - May 29 by J2BLUE

I think Lambert invented the CB thing because he didn't fancy him in the Championship. Now in league one he's probably seen as good enough to battle for the shirt.

Hope so. Like you say, would make sense to get him back in the picture.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Non-Norwood news from Warren on 14:43 - May 29 with 713 viewspablovian

This is so obvious that I am surprised it took so long. Donacien can provide decent cover for LB, RB and (according to PH) CB, in a team that has issues at each of these positions. Such versatility is valuable even if PH aspires to using formations that employ attack-minded wing backs. Also, if the plan is for Donacien to be moved on (which is not my preference) his perceived value will not be diminished by this announcement ...
Non-Norwood news from Warren on 14:44 - May 29 with 715 viewsPhilTWTD

Non-Norwood news from Warren on 13:55 - May 29 by J2BLUE

He knew him as a centre-half from their time at Villa together. I think PL said something along the lines that he'd be given his chance to prove himself - along with the other loan players - at one of his last press conferences and I got the impression then, probably as Emmanuel had been discussed just beforehand, that he was warming to the idea of him as a right-back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024