Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some encouraging stuff from the Budgies 09:55 - May 30 with 1425 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Patrick Roberts is undergoing a medical ahead of a loan move for Man City.

Given they won the league, I doubt they'd want to make massive changes to their squad but might want to add 4 or 5 really good players.

Roberts struggled on loan at Girona who were relegated from La Liga, played half their games and didn't score. Before that he looked poor at Celtic in his final season (he was there for 2 years and did well in his first season). A team who battered teams most weeks.

He may well just be squad filler, but if this is the quality of the signings they are targeting then that bodes very well! :)

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Some encouraging stuff from the Budgies on 10:24 - May 30 with 1302 viewsfloridaboy

Thought Brendan Rogers wanted him at Leicester. As the Canaries have already said they will not be spending much cash then it will be loan moves only.

Good luck to them!
Some encouraging stuff from the Budgies on 10:29 - May 30 with 1272 viewsOldsmoker

I thought Farke had a joke name and made some joke buys.
That "joke" got them promotion so I'm not going to second-guess this.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Some encouraging stuff from the Budgies on 11:15 - May 30 with 1172 viewsmarcus1642

I find it hard to criticize the budgies. Everything they touch turns to gold it seems.

Just another team I look at with wistful jealousy. Bournemouth, Watford et al.

How can Town get it so wrong with a multi millionaire owner?
Some encouraging stuff from the Budgies on 11:17 - May 30 with 1161 viewsSomethingBlue

I would hope we have all learned it is better to keep our mouths shut rather than write them off. Far more important now to make sure Town come back. We have a very long, and absolutely crucial, journey ahead.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024