Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something needs to be done about this! 16:39 - Jul 4 with 906 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Oh wait. It's not a big club. Nothing to see here then FA.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48867463

Bolton, Bury and now Macclesfield in the last few months. Clubs should not be offering contracts that they cannot honour, but of course they have to, to try and survive amongst all the other teams that can spend and will stay up / go up in their places, only to have the toothless FA do nothing about it.

Macclesfield players will be on about no more than most of us on here. Not getting paid for 3 months could take years to undo by the time you face the consequences.

Incredible that the players themselves have issued a winding up order. Can't imagine at what point they'd have decided to go down that route. Even if some have moved clubs, it'll be their mates whose livelihoods they are also risking, so it shows how desperate they are.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Something needs to be done about this! on 16:42 - Jul 4 with 870 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Another poor statement as well.

'We are also aware of a statement issued by aforementioned group prior to the hearing and would like to apologise most sincerely to each one of them for the delay.

Despite this we were disappointed by the actions taken against us by this group, due to the fact that some of the players involved have now moved on to other clubs, whilst others did not appear for the club once during their time with us'.

Do they believe that a contracted player who didn't play for them has any less right to take action when their wages have not been paid? I'd expect players who have moved clubs or are not risking their selection in the team next season to be more likely to take action.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Something needs to be done about this! on 16:55 - Jul 4 with 803 viewsITFC_Forever

Bolton
Bury
Macclesfield
Coventry
Oxford
Notts County

The list goes on.... but ME must reduce ticket prices to a pittance and spend loads of money on expensive signings...

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Something needs to be done about this! on 16:56 - Jul 4 with 797 viewsBLUEBEAT

I thought one of the main points for the actual existence of the PFA was to help out members at times like these?

Poll: W or W

Something needs to be done about this! on 16:57 - Jul 4 with 795 viewsJ2BLUE

Something needs to be done about this! on 16:55 - Jul 4 by ITFC_Forever

Bolton
Bury
Macclesfield
Coventry
Oxford
Notts County

The list goes on.... but ME must reduce ticket prices to a pittance and spend loads of money on expensive signings...

Erm...Evans didn't reduce prices to a pittance and virtually no one complained and he certainly hasn't spent loads on players...apart from that, good effort.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Something needs to be done about this! on 16:59 - Jul 4 with 785 viewsITFC_Forever

Something needs to be done about this! on 16:57 - Jul 4 by J2BLUE

Erm...Evans didn't reduce prices to a pittance and virtually no one complained and he certainly hasn't spent loads on players...apart from that, good effort.

No, I know that - but that's what a certain section of our fanbase want him to do.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Something needs to be done about this! on 18:06 - Jul 4 with 669 viewsmeekreech

Something needs to be done about this! on 16:56 - Jul 4 by BLUEBEAT

I thought one of the main points for the actual existence of the PFA was to help out members at times like these?

The pfa isn't for the benefit of the players, it is there to finance Taylor and his cronies!

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024