Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bid for Judge imminent? 15:10 - Jul 3 with 7200 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:12 - Jul 3 with 4065 viewsJ2BLUE

If we sell Judge i'm going to have a MAJOR flounce.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:15 - Jul 3 with 4032 viewshomer_123

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:12 - Jul 3 by J2BLUE

I wouldn't be surprised to be honest - anything half decent transfer fee wise and we'll take it. And let's be honest - he is too good for this division.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:17 - Jul 3 with 3990 viewsclive_baker

I mean, the link make sense unfortunately. A move back to West London, chance to keep playing in the Championship for a manager that knows him and vice versa, and no doubt a nice bump in salary too. From our perspective it, on paper, would be lovely business (assuming we took a nice fee for him) purely in the sense that he's only been here 5 minutes and signed on a free. The reality however is he would be a huge loss to our chances. He really should be head and shoulders above the rest at L1 level and absolute tear it up if fit. Really, really hope nothing comes of it.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:18 - Jul 3 with 3978 viewsJ2BLUE

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:15 - Jul 3 by homer_123

I wouldn't be surprised to be honest - anything half decent transfer fee wise and we'll take it. And let's be honest - he is too good for this division.

If we sell him then frankly ST holders have been completely stitched up. They made it sound like we would have a real go. We might well do but i'm getting more and more worried that Evans is just downgrading everything to the point we'll be also rans in league one instead of the Championship.

I've always said a window can't be judged until the end so i'm not kicking off now but we really do need a few in. I can't imagine decent frees are going to be around for long now they aren't being paid. Hopefully we'll get a couple in quickly.

Truly impaired.

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:18 - Jul 3 with 3964 viewsKieran_Knows

Bye Judge, nice knowing you.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:18 - Jul 3 with 3968 viewsuefacup81

Indeed.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if his new contract contains some sort of release clause. If that was the only way we had a sniff of getting him, I'd rather we did that than not at all.

As you say, far too good for League One.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:18 - Jul 3 with 3965 viewsGuthrum

Selling Judge would seem an odd thing to do. But if the man himself decides he really wants to go and the price is high enough, might be unavoidable.

Wouldn't do much for our prospects next season, tho - unless we can find a really good replacement.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:19 - Jul 3 with 3952 viewsDanTheMan

That's precisely why we need him.

If he can potentially drag us up, then whatever they offer is won't make a damn difference the longer we spend in on League One.

Selling him would be incredibly short sighted.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:19 - Jul 3 with 3956 viewsIllinoisblue

Maybe just me, but I wasn't THAT impressed with him. Yes, he's a good player and yes, it's hard to make an impact in our shower of a team, but... what was it, a grand total of two assists in 20+ games?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:21 - Jul 3 with 3927 viewsSteve_M

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:18 - Jul 3 by J2BLUE

If we sell him then frankly ST holders have been completely stitched up. They made it sound like we would have a real go. We might well do but i'm getting more and more worried that Evans is just downgrading everything to the point we'll be also rans in league one instead of the Championship.

I've always said a window can't be judged until the end so i'm not kicking off now but we really do need a few in. I can't imagine decent frees are going to be around for long now they aren't being paid. Hopefully we'll get a couple in quickly.

Which bit of Evans ownership since Summer 2010 suggested ever giving anything a real go?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:21 - Jul 3 with 3923 viewsGuthrum

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:18 - Jul 3 by J2BLUE

There also may be a hole in our budget plans with the sale of Bialkowski having fallen through.

But we need to wait and see if a bid is made and accepted before getting too upset.

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:25 - Jul 3 with 3862 viewsGuthrum

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:19 - Jul 3 by Illinoisblue

Maybe just me, but I wasn't THAT impressed with him. Yes, he's a good player and yes, it's hard to make an impact in our shower of a team, but... what was it, a grand total of two assists in 20+ games?

I can see what you're getting at, his impact was considerably less than I was hoping.

But, on the other hand, he is a capable and experienced player at Championship level, who one would expect to be very strong in League One.

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:26 - Jul 3 with 3853 viewsJ2BLUE

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:21 - Jul 3 by Steve_M

Which bit of Evans ownership since Summer 2010 suggested ever giving anything a real go?

Well giving it a real go at this level wouldn't take a whole lot. I'm disappointed by the sale of Harrison. I really hope getting adequate depth for several key positions doesn't rest on a player sale. Whether Bart goes or not, we need a LB, ST and CB minimum.

Truly impaired.

They'll offer about £750,000 for him..... on 15:27 - Jul 3 with 3809 viewsBloots

…..but we'll dig our heels in and play hard ball.

Evans will hold out for £800,000.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:30 - Jul 3 with 3784 viewsIllinoisblue

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:25 - Jul 3 by Guthrum

I can see what you're getting at, his impact was considerably less than I was hoping.

But, on the other hand, he is a capable and experienced player at Championship level, who one would expect to be very strong in League One.

tis a fair point and, perhaps more importantly, if he is sold, the negativity that will ensue will not get the season off to a great start. As others have said, it's hard to understand what Evans' intentions are.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

They'll offer about £750,000 for him..... on 15:31 - Jul 3 with 3758 viewsDanTheMan

They'll offer about £750,000 for him..... on 15:27 - Jul 3 by Bloots

…..but we'll dig our heels in and play hard ball.

Evans will hold out for £800,000.

Live video of Evans playing hardball with QPR.

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:32 - Jul 3 with 3724 viewsHerbivore

There's a lot of pre-emptive flouncing going on.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:32 - Jul 3 with 3725 viewsDeano69

And exactly the reason to keep him.

We do not want to be building a League 1 team, we need to build a 'Championship ready' team.

Lets hope this is not going to happen....

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:32 - Jul 3 with 3725 viewsipswichtillidie

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:18 - Jul 3 by uefacup81

Indeed.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if his new contract contains some sort of release clause. If that was the only way we had a sniff of getting him, I'd rather we did that than not at all.

According to Warren no such release clause exits.. can only see a huge bid being accepted and I don’t believe that QPR will spend that kind of money on a 30 y/o ... I hope....
[Post edited 3 Jul 2019 15:34]

Gav

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:33 - Jul 3 with 3716 viewsKeaneish

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:17 - Jul 3 by clive_baker

I mean, the link make sense unfortunately. A move back to West London, chance to keep playing in the Championship for a manager that knows him and vice versa, and no doubt a nice bump in salary too. From our perspective it, on paper, would be lovely business (assuming we took a nice fee for him) purely in the sense that he's only been here 5 minutes and signed on a free. The reality however is he would be a huge loss to our chances. He really should be head and shoulders above the rest at L1 level and absolute tear it up if fit. Really, really hope nothing comes of it.

I fear for this. The bart deal falling through i think may have scuppered some of PL's plans and this will be a major test for PL and ME if a bid is tabled. If there's a release clause in there, which it sounds like there might be, let's hope it's enormous.

How deflating would it be if he left after half a season though?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:33 - Jul 3 with 3703 viewsKieran_Knows

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:18 - Jul 3 by uefacup81

Indeed.

Already confirmed he doesn't have a release clause.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:34 - Jul 3 with 3696 viewsDanTheMan

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:21 - Jul 3 by Steve_M

He did give a very good interview that one time.

I hardly think "pre-emptive" is a term that..... on 15:37 - Jul 3 with 3629 viewsBloots

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:32 - Jul 3 by Herbivore

There's a lot of pre-emptive flouncing going on.

….can be used when talking about this club.

This sort of business in the transfer market has been going on for 10 years.

Frankly you'd be being a bit odd if you didn't think it was going to happen.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:39 - Jul 3 with 3580 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh no not a return of the Twilight avatar!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:41 - Jul 3 with 3564 viewsJ2BLUE

Bid for Judge imminent? on 15:39 - Jul 3 by SpruceMoose

Oh no not a return of the Twilight avatar!

It wasn't Twilight. I even told you what book it was a quote from!

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024