Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan 18:07 - Aug 8 with 1887 viewsSpruceMoose

Big season ahead for him possibly. Hope he does well, he seems like a good lad.

[Post edited 8 Aug 2019 18:09]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 18:09 - Aug 8 with 1869 viewsTractorCam

That's a fantastic loan for him.

Bree to Luton also.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 18:26 - Aug 8 with 1809 viewsITFC_Forever

Told everyone this weeks ago... although in fairness, the rumour I read was a permanent deal.

But clearly Hudds have fancied him for a while now.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 18:27 - Aug 8 with 1802 viewsSpruceMoose

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 18:26 - Aug 8 by ITFC_Forever

Told everyone this weeks ago... although in fairness, the rumour I read was a permanent deal.

But clearly Hudds have fancied him for a while now.

I must have missed that piece of def info! Maybe the only real one that has ever existed too!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 18:28 - Aug 8 with 1800 viewsBlueBadger

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 18:27 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

I must have missed that piece of def info! Maybe the only real one that has ever existed too!

I think we can allow this.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 18:37 - Aug 8 with 1776 viewsSpruceMoose

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 18:28 - Aug 8 by BlueBadger

I like it. A modest def info which came true. Very heartwarming.

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 18:39 - Aug 8 with 1764 viewsITFC_Forever

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 18:37 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

Warmed the cockles of my heart.

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 18:42 - Aug 8 with 1753 viewsSpruceMoose

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 18:39 - Aug 8 by ITFC_Forever

Warmed the cockles of my heart.

And the heart of my cockle.

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 19:07 - Aug 8 with 1685 viewsBlueBadger

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 18:37 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

I think Gav should award Forevers some kind of badge for his profile which says someting like 'TWTD's only purveyor of GENUINE Def Info'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 19:14 - Aug 8 with 1655 viewsSpruceMoose

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 19:07 - Aug 8 by BlueBadger

I think Gav should award Forevers some kind of badge for his profile which says someting like 'TWTD's only purveyor of GENUINE Def Info'.

I hearby award you Forevers, the SpruceMoose Official Standard of Transfer Rumour Reliability and Excellence in Putting Green Maintenance.

God bless you.

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 19:42 - Aug 8 with 1622 viewsITFC_Forever

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 19:14 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

I hearby award you Forevers, the SpruceMoose Official Standard of Transfer Rumour Reliability and Excellence in Putting Green Maintenance.

God bless you.

I feel truly honoured.

Thank-you kind Sir.

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 19:51 - Aug 8 with 1593 viewsSwansea_Blue

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 18:28 - Aug 8 by BlueBadger

Nah. I bet he's just Tippexed out the original thread and re-written it.

Millennials - Tippex was an opaque, gloopy liquid that you brushed onto a page* when you made a mistake writing# something. It covered the mistake, hardened in contact with air and meant you could rewrite over the mistake.

* a page is a bit like a screen on an iPad, but floppier
# writing is a the age old art of making marks others can understand, using a stick of wood with a core of lead, or a cylinder of plastic/metal with a tube of dye (ink) inside that flowed onto the page. Except for facters who uses a chalky stick on a thin, flat piece of stone called a 'slate'.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 19:54 - Aug 8 with 1580 viewsronnyd

Chalobah gone to Huddersfield on a season long loan on 19:51 - Aug 8 by Swansea_Blue

Nah. I bet he's just Tippexed out the original thread and re-written it.

Millennials - Tippex was an opaque, gloopy liquid that you brushed onto a page* when you made a mistake writing# something. It covered the mistake, hardened in contact with air and meant you could rewrite over the mistake.

* a page is a bit like a screen on an iPad, but floppier
# writing is a the age old art of making marks others can understand, using a stick of wood with a core of lead, or a cylinder of plastic/metal with a tube of dye (ink) inside that flowed onto the page. Except for facters who uses a chalky stick on a thin, flat piece of stone called a 'slate'.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024