Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was ITFC's last home-grown striker success? Wickham? 10:46 - Aug 13 with 1160 viewsIGO

We just don't make them any more do we...

https://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/marcus-rashford-tammy-abraham-and-rari

Can't see Morris or Folami getting much of a look in when fit.
Who was ITFC's last home-grown striker success? Wickham? on 11:53 - Aug 13 with 1081 viewshoppy

Jack Marriott?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Who was ITFC's last home-grown striker success? Wickham? on 12:05 - Aug 13 with 1050 viewsIGO

Who was ITFC's last home-grown striker success? Wickham? on 11:53 - Aug 13 by hoppy

Jack Marriott?

That played regularly. Marriott played once or twice?
Who was ITFC's last home-grown striker success? Wickham? on 12:06 - Aug 13 with 1043 viewshoppy

Who was ITFC's last home-grown striker success? Wickham? on 12:05 - Aug 13 by IGO

That played regularly. Marriott played once or twice?

Maybe he should've played more regularly when with us... he's doing reasonably well since moving on.

Who was ITFC's last home-grown striker success? Wickham? on 12:37 - Aug 13 with 979 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Who was ITFC's last home-grown striker success? Wickham? on 12:06 - Aug 13 by hoppy

Maybe he should've played more regularly when with us... he's doing reasonably well since moving on.

As posted many times before, he had a massive attitude problem when here and was overweight, both Marriott, and MM have come out and said this. It took releasing him for him to realise and get switched on.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Who was ITFC's last home-grown striker success? Wickham? on 12:39 - Aug 13 with 969 viewschicoazul

Charlie Brown and Ben Knight.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Who was ITFC's last home-grown striker success? Wickham? on 12:47 - Aug 13 with 939 viewshoppy

Who was ITFC's last home-grown striker success? Wickham? on 12:37 - Aug 13 by JammyDodgerrr

As posted many times before, he had a massive attitude problem when here and was overweight, both Marriott, and MM have come out and said this. It took releasing him for him to realise and get switched on.

So still fits into the category of "Who was ITFC's last home-grown striker success?", just not for us...

Who was ITFC's last home-grown striker success? Wickham? on 13:22 - Aug 13 with 870 viewshampstead_blue

Wickham has never been a success.

Sold on potential which is still unfulfilled.

I'd say the last decent one with any life after PR is Bent.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024