Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is every premier goal VAR checked 16:53 - Nov 24 with 1560 viewsgerryitfc

Sheff Utd have just scored a perfectly good goal yet the commentary team just said that the Sheff Utd scorer can now relax as it has been VAR checked. It's bollox it really is.
Is every premier goal VAR checked on 16:59 - Nov 24 with 1526 viewslongtimefan

Yes
Is every premier goal VAR checked on 17:02 - Nov 24 with 1513 viewsgerryitfc

Is every premier goal VAR checked on 16:59 - Nov 24 by longtimefan

Yes

I was under the impression it was introduced to clear up any controversy and at the discretion of the referee. Obviously not.
Is every premier goal VAR checked on 17:35 - Nov 24 with 1426 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Why would this annoy you? It was given? And also it seems an obvious one to check! Looked a really touch and go decision in real time as to whether it was a foul. They checked and IMO made the right call.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Is every premier goal VAR checked on 17:42 - Nov 24 with 1405 viewsgerryitfc

Is every premier goal VAR checked on 17:35 - Nov 24 by Terry_Nutkins

Why would this annoy you? It was given? And also it seems an obvious one to check! Looked a really touch and go decision in real time as to whether it was a foul. They checked and IMO made the right call.

Whether it was a foul? Don't be daft.
Is every premier goal VAR checked on 17:48 - Nov 24 with 1389 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Is every premier goal VAR checked on 17:42 - Nov 24 by gerryitfc

Whether it was a foul? Don't be daft.

Yes. I agree it wasn't. You're then man though for at full speed knowing 100% it wasn't a foul. Nice one. At full speed i thought looked ok but i'd like to see again. You should be reffing at a decent level in my opinion.

Is every premier goal VAR checked on 17:57 - Nov 24 with 1379 viewsgerryitfc

Is every premier goal VAR checked on 17:48 - Nov 24 by Terry_Nutkins

Yes. I agree it wasn't. You're then man though for at full speed knowing 100% it wasn't a foul. Nice one. At full speed i thought looked ok but i'd like to see again. You should be reffing at a decent level in my opinion.

It was a good old fashioned coming together which Jones lost. No need to be looked at in my opinion. Jones didn't even complain.
Is every premier goal VAR checked on 18:53 - Nov 24 with 1318 viewsWickets

Yes we all know that its been going on since the start of the season . Like it or lump it that is what has been done all season .
Is every premier goal VAR checked on 18:53 - Nov 24 with 1317 viewsGarv

Is every premier goal VAR checked on 17:57 - Nov 24 by gerryitfc

It was a good old fashioned coming together which Jones lost. No need to be looked at in my opinion. Jones didn't even complain.

You must remember every challenge or 50/50 has to result in a foul nowadays, you can’t just play on. Referees are desperate to find fault one way or another, which is killing the game.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Is every premier goal VAR checked on 21:02 - Nov 24 with 1192 viewsRyorry

If you're talking about the Blades' 3rd & equalizing goal? the R5l comm team thought the VAR was for potential handball, not a foul.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Is every premier goal VAR checked on 22:29 - Nov 24 with 1094 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Is every premier goal VAR checked on 18:53 - Nov 24 by Garv

You must remember every challenge or 50/50 has to result in a foul nowadays, you can’t just play on. Referees are desperate to find fault one way or another, which is killing the game.

what? Is this people getting at annoyed at everything and anything club? Why? This is the beat one yet as it's not even a real thing.

Is every premier goal VAR checked on 22:39 - Nov 24 with 1082 viewshaynes_toe1

I mean VAR has been pretty shambolic but it's not like we will have to worry about it anytime soon...

Goal line tech in the 3rd tier of English football is far more pressing for us right now
Is every premier goal VAR checked on 08:27 - Nov 25 with 937 viewsGarv

Is every premier goal VAR checked on 17:57 - Nov 24 by gerryitfc

I lose count of how many times I shout ‘play on’ during a game, whether it be ours or on tele, because it’s just an honest coming together, but the ref makes a decision, most likely based on which bench or set of fans shouts the loudest.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024