Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm not sure the fans have got the memo we're now sh!t?! 12:44 - Dec 20 with 777 viewsunstableblue

Desperately still trying to get a Pompey ticket, and no joy (thanks for efforts PJH), with returns being snapped up straight away.

Also me and family now available for Lincoln, and these are also sold out!

1000s of Blues still keen on travelling to watch the team.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I'm not sure the fans have got the memo we're now sh!t?! on 12:58 - Dec 20 with 735 viewsTractorCam

It's because away form is currently still good!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I'm not sure the fans have got the memo we're now sh!t?! on 13:26 - Dec 20 with 687 viewsunstableblue

I'm not sure the fans have got the memo we're now sh!t?! on 12:58 - Dec 20 by TractorCam

It's because away form is currently still good!

Give me your ticket?! It’s Christmas

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I'm not sure the fans have got the memo we're now sh!t?! on 13:30 - Dec 20 with 680 viewsHerbivore

People like a day out on the beers and going to different grounds, I wouldn't read too much into it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'm not sure the fans have got the memo we're now sh!t?! on 21:41 - Dec 20 with 566 views66notout

I'm not sure the fans have got the memo we're now sh!t?! on 13:30 - Dec 20 by Herbivore

People like a day out on the beers and going to different grounds, I wouldn't read too much into it.

They won’t be so keen to visit the same grounds next season.
I'm not sure the fans have got the memo we're now sh!t?! on 21:44 - Dec 20 with 562 viewsStenvict

Have sent you a PM

Poll: What will be announced first?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024