Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Badger 13:26 - Jan 4 with 690 viewstractordownsouth

As our resident expert on blue passports, I have a question.... I've applied to renew mine today, will I be receiving an old remoaner passport, or a fancy new ' take back control' one?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

FAO Badger on 13:32 - Jan 4 with 669 viewsWD19

I believe that initially passports issued after Brexit will continue to be burgundy in colour, but will have no reference to the EU.
FAO Badger on 13:33 - Jan 4 with 659 viewsmarcus1642

That's funny. Badger is an expert on his own conceit. Still blubbing about the election result no doubt, so I doubt he'll reply.
FAO Badger on 13:33 - Jan 4 with 659 viewsStokieBlue

I got one just before the election and it was the same as before but without reference to the EU.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

FAO Badger on 13:42 - Jan 4 with 641 viewstractordownsouth

FAO Badger on 13:33 - Jan 4 by marcus1642

That's funny. Badger is an expert on his own conceit. Still blubbing about the election result no doubt, so I doubt he'll reply.

You won, get over it

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

FAO Badger on 13:53 - Jan 4 with 618 viewsBlueBadger

If you're lucky, you'll get the blue version, which kills foreigners, lefties and facts.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

FAO Badger on 13:53 - Jan 4 with 615 viewsBlueBadger

FAO Badger on 13:33 - Jan 4 by marcus1642

Lets us know when you know what it is you've won.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

FAO Badger on 13:54 - Jan 4 with 615 viewsBlueBadger

FAO Badger on 13:32 - Jan 4 by WD19

I believe that initially passports issued after Brexit will continue to be burgundy in colour, but will have no reference to the EU.

And will be made in France.

FAO Badger on 14:00 - Jan 4 with 588 viewsjaykay

i got mine 30 th oct and its got european union right at the top. my old one would have run out in may of this year, but as i am of to darjeerling in india later this month . i had to renew it early to have at least 6 months left before it run out. so i lost 6 months off my passport as they put 10 years on from the date you renew it, not from when it run out like they use to. so all passports will really only last 9 and a half years now.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Badger on 14:41 - Jan 4 with 553 viewsStokieBlue

FAO Badger on 14:00 - Jan 4 by jaykay

i got mine 30 th oct and its got european union right at the top. my old one would have run out in may of this year, but as i am of to darjeerling in india later this month . i had to renew it early to have at least 6 months left before it run out. so i lost 6 months off my passport as they put 10 years on from the date you renew it, not from when it run out like they use to. so all passports will really only last 9 and a half years now.

That sounds rather nice - are you staying in a tea plantation whilst you are there?

I am imagining a white colonial building with tea served on the veranda.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

FAO Badger on 20:55 - Jan 4 with 473 viewsjaykay

FAO Badger on 14:41 - Jan 4 by StokieBlue

That sounds rather nice - are you staying in a tea plantation whilst you are there?

I am imagining a white colonial building with tea served on the veranda.

SB

going on a pilgrimage really. at 70 i have decide to visit the orphanage my late mum was brought up in.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024