Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we are gonna win tonight or what people 14:29 - Jan 14 with 612 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

3-0 Ipswich Town win.

I am betting on it and all. Norwood is on his goal scoring patch and we have signed a big northerner from Preston.

Easy win.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

So we are gonna win tonight or what people on 14:32 - Jan 14 with 597 viewsKieran_Knows

2-1 away win, Jackson with both goals for us.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

3-0 to Oxford.... on 14:33 - Jan 14 with 591 viewsBloots

.....Woolfenden (3xOG)

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

So we are gonna win tonight or what people on 14:42 - Jan 14 with 554 viewsOldsmoker

I've checked the weather forecast and it seems the wind will have dropped from 45mph to 15mph by 7.45pm. It will be raining throughout the whole match. That is if the forecast is correct.
I think we'll win.
Paul Lambert has abandoned the policy of not winning. This was a deliberate ploy so that no-one would buy any of our players during the transfer window. With the Wolf interest I assume he realises that no-one bought it.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

So we are gonna win tonight or what people on 14:49 - Jan 14 with 525 viewsusm

1-1

Tough match tonight. They'll be looking to get back on track and avoid losing, whilst we will need to be solid, so I see a lot of possession football for both sides with relatively little penetration.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024