Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need to get right behind the team for the next 15 games 19:50 - Feb 1 with 1154 viewsCopfordBlue

I’d rather Lambert wasn’t our manager, I wish we had a different owner, I am not keen on some of the players, today was a real low point but.....

Despite being bang average we’ve somehow got a decent chance of going up. The run in after next week is as kind as you could wish for. We need to get out of this league this season because if we don’t it’s going to be years until we go up. Season ticket sales will plummet if we fade away this season (especially if Lambert stays). The next 4 months are massive for our club . Not easy after today but we’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain by getting behind them.

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

We need to get right behind the team for the next 15 games on 19:53 - Feb 1 with 1127 viewsPecker

Well said. Some sense at last. Today was awful, but onwards and upwards.
We need to get right behind the team for the next 15 games on 20:25 - Feb 1 with 1051 viewsmrshallisfit

Cant believe after supporting the team since 1978 that I'm going to say this. BUT....screw them. They are not worth two sh#ts in the wind.
We need to get right behind the team for the next 15 games on 20:35 - Feb 1 with 1007 viewsSwansea_Blue

We do at games (granted I do more away, but support is excellent for where we are).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We need to get right behind the team for the next 15 games on 20:38 - Feb 1 with 1000 viewsCoco

Fans have been truly exceptional since the day Lambert walked in the building.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

We need to get right behind the team for the next 15 games on 21:17 - Feb 1 with 942 viewsCopfordBlue

We need to get right behind the team for the next 15 games on 20:38 - Feb 1 by Coco

Fans have been truly exceptional since the day Lambert walked in the building.

We have. Much better than the owner and recent managers (apart from McCarthy) deserved. It’s our club though not theirs and so we’re not supporting them but the badge, the town etc.

A bit of frustration came through at times today. For example, a few ironic cheers when Norris caught the ball early in the second half. Entirely understandsble but it doesn’t help and isn’t “supporting”.

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

We need to get right behind the team for the next 15 games on 21:18 - Feb 1 with 934 viewsPJH

We need to get right behind the team for the next 15 games on 21:17 - Feb 1 by CopfordBlue

We have. Much better than the owner and recent managers (apart from McCarthy) deserved. It’s our club though not theirs and so we’re not supporting them but the badge, the town etc.

A bit of frustration came through at times today. For example, a few ironic cheers when Norris caught the ball early in the second half. Entirely understandsble but it doesn’t help and isn’t “supporting”.

Nor is mass walkouts when we are losing "supporting".
hear hear on 21:29 - Feb 1 with 912 viewsunstableblue

Massive question marks over the manager, the quality of squad... but post mortem in the summer

For now rabid support.... get through Sunderland and we have a good run of games to build confidence.... and get Bishop, Dobra and KVY into the team

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

We need to get right behind the team for the next 15 games on 21:46 - Feb 1 with 865 views3_5_2

you are right of course but it takes me longer to "reboot" after yet another false dawn

will it ever end well ?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024