Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Julian Nagelsmann 21:57 - Feb 19 with 1929 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

At his young, if you know about his work at Hoffenhein as well.

Quite a remarkable talent.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Julian Nagelsmann on 22:09 - Feb 19 with 1890 viewstractordownsouth

Took Hoffenheim from Midtable to the CL didn't he? Although I dislike the whole Red Bull thing, for his sake I'd be glad if Leipzig win the Bundesliga this year.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Julian Nagelsmann on 22:36 - Feb 19 with 1848 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Julian Nagelsmann on 22:09 - Feb 19 by tractordownsouth

Took Hoffenheim from Midtable to the CL didn't he? Although I dislike the whole Red Bull thing, for his sake I'd be glad if Leipzig win the Bundesliga this year.

He did, when you think he had Krameric (Leicester deject) and Joelinton (Newcastle) leading his line then he did quite an incredible job.

Same old story though, the big boys came sniffing and the squad got dismantled to Bayern, Dortmund and Leverkusen.

I don’t like the RB thing that much. But I likewise hope for his sake that he gets some success this season.

Julian Nagelsmann on 23:58 - Feb 19 with 1781 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Top 3 coach

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Julian Nagelsmann on 00:00 - Feb 20 with 1778 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Julian Nagelsmann on 22:36 - Feb 19 by TheTrueBlue1878

He did, when you think he had Krameric (Leicester deject) and Joelinton (Newcastle) leading his line then he did quite an incredible job.

Same old story though, the big boys came sniffing and the squad got dismantled to Bayern, Dortmund and Leverkusen.

I don’t like the RB thing that much. But I likewise hope for his sake that he gets some success this season.

Why are people against red bull?

I realise most German clubs have a fan ownership model, but RB are just the same as pretty much all English clubs aspire to be.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Julian Nagelsmann on 08:26 - Feb 20 with 1580 viewsr2d2

Julian Nagelsmann on 00:00 - Feb 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

I realise most German clubs have a fan ownership model, but RB are just the same as pretty much all English clubs aspire to be.

Id take Red Bull owning us. Eventually they will move into English football. Whoever they own will be up there with the big boys eventually. Probably be someone like Wet Spam though.
Julian Nagelsmann on 08:53 - Feb 20 with 1562 viewsVaughan8

Julian Nagelsmann on 00:00 - Feb 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

They bought a team in the 5th tier playing licence and changed everything about it and ploughed loads of money into it. How can you be "for" that?

Its a bit like MK Dons having loads of money being a powerhouse in the Premier League (Ok a bit different but you know what I'm getting at). I don't think many people would like it.

have a read of this - https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/08/why-rb-leipzig-has-become-the-m

Its old but I'm sure still applicable.
Julian Nagelsmann on 08:54 - Feb 20 with 1556 viewsKieran_Knows

Julian Nagelsmann on 23:58 - Feb 19 by Marshalls_Mullet

Top 3 coach

He's certainly top 5.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Julian Nagelsmann on 08:55 - Feb 20 with 1552 viewsKieran_Knows

Fantastic coach. Have kind of been following his story really (I love German football, much prefer it over the Prem). Wouldn't surprise me if Bayern tried to poach him this summer (regardless of whether they win the Bundesliga or not).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Julian Nagelsmann on 08:56 - Feb 20 with 1549 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Julian Nagelsmann on 08:53 - Feb 20 by Vaughan8

They bought a team in the 5th tier playing licence and changed everything about it and ploughed loads of money into it. How can you be "for" that?

Its a bit like MK Dons having loads of money being a powerhouse in the Premier League (Ok a bit different but you know what I'm getting at). I don't think many people would like it.

have a read of this - https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/08/why-rb-leipzig-has-become-the-m

Its old but I'm sure still applicable.

Did they relocate the ground 100 miles away?

Ploughing loads of money in? Thats what 99% of Ipswich fans are demanding from Evans or a new owner. Its hypocritical to be against that.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2020 8:56]

Julian Nagelsmann on 09:07 - Feb 20 with 1521 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Julian Nagelsmann on 08:55 - Feb 20 by Kieran_Knows

Fantastic coach. Have kind of been following his story really (I love German football, much prefer it over the Prem). Wouldn't surprise me if Bayern tried to poach him this summer (regardless of whether they win the Bundesliga or not).

I thought they did very well against Bayern at the Allianz last week actually, wouldn't be surprised either, seems to be that 'typical fit'.

Sure it will be between himself or Tuchel.

I would like to see him come to Premier League, possibly would be a good fit for Spurs ironically. But at 32 years old, he has so much ahead of him.

Julian Nagelsmann on 09:07 - Feb 20 with 1520 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Julian Nagelsmann on 08:26 - Feb 20 by r2d2

Id take Red Bull owning us. Eventually they will move into English football. Whoever they own will be up there with the big boys eventually. Probably be someone like Wet Spam though.

RB West Ham

Julian Nagelsmann on 09:40 - Feb 20 with 1492 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Julian Nagelsmann on 08:56 - Feb 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

Did they relocate the ground 100 miles away?

Ploughing loads of money in? Thats what 99% of Ipswich fans are demanding from Evans or a new owner. Its hypocritical to be against that.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2020 8:56]

You can’t really compare it to English football. German football fans rightly hold the 50 +1 rule dear and have understandably demonstrated against the way RB have undermined the core principle which makes the fan culture so great in German football.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024