Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corrupt protection of refs part 282288 12:06 - Feb 20 with 1292 viewsBluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Corrupt protection of refs part 282288 on 12:12 - Feb 20 with 1257 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Completely understand the ref giving the booking. Fair enough.

Appeal should have been upheld.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Corrupt protection of refs part 282288 on 12:15 - Feb 20 with 1241 viewsitfcjoe

Corrupt protection of refs part 282288 on 12:12 - Feb 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

Ref admits what he sees, fair enough like you say - but this need to protect the refs is just stuipid and self defeating

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Corrupt protection of refs part 282288 on 12:21 - Feb 20 with 1220 viewsBluefish

Corrupt protection of refs part 282288 on 12:15 - Feb 20 by itfcjoe

Ref admits what he sees, fair enough like you say - but this need to protect the refs is just stuipid and self defeating

The trotter one and the nsiala one were just as stupid.

I've sat in front of an FA panel twice and it was a joke both times, it didn't matter what was said the outcome was always going to be the same.

On one of the occasions the ref sent me off and we foolishly had an argument after so he sent me off again. Once he got back to the changing rooms the refs changing room was opposite our changing room my place was opposite the door on the far side of the room. He reported me for looking at him when he got back to his changing room and said he felt intimidated. The simple questions were asked if I had done anything apart from look at him to which he said no and also why he didnt simply shut his door to which he said he didnt want to. I was found guilty and given a 6 month ban and had to pay his costs. Everyone in the room knew it was ridiculous but they couldn't be seen to not back him

Corrupt protection of refs part 282288 on 13:18 - Feb 20 with 1116 views44_not_out

Corrupt protection of refs part 282288 on 12:21 - Feb 20 by Bluefish

I've sat in front of an FA panel twice and it was a joke both times, it didn't matter what was said the outcome was always going to be the same.

On one of the occasions the ref sent me off and we foolishly had an argument after so he sent me off again. Once he got back to the changing rooms the refs changing room was opposite our changing room my place was opposite the door on the far side of the room. He reported me for looking at him when he got back to his changing room and said he felt intimidated. The simple questions were asked if I had done anything apart from look at him to which he said no and also why he didnt simply shut his door to which he said he didnt want to. I was found guilty and given a 6 month ban and had to pay his costs. Everyone in the room knew it was ridiculous but they couldn't be seen to not back him

Division10 of the Sunday Morning League is hardly a comparison

The moral of the story is, if you get sent off, take the punishment and keep your mouth shut. You’d have probably got a two week ban.
Corrupt protection of refs part 282288 on 17:21 - Feb 20 with 864 viewsIllinoisblue

Wait, so you’re mouthy and uppity in real life too? Say it ain’t so!

Kidding, obviously. FA panel basically a kangaroo court, isn’t it?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Corrupt protection of refs part 282288 on 17:49 - Feb 20 with 837 viewsBluefish

Corrupt protection of refs part 282288 on 17:21 - Feb 20 by Illinoisblue

Wait, so you’re mouthy and uppity in real life too? Say it ain’t so!

Kidding, obviously. FA panel basically a kangaroo court, isn’t it?

Absolute arsehole on a football pitch but extremely laid back in real life

Corrupt protection of refs part 282288 on 18:01 - Feb 20 with 809 viewsMattinLondon

The trotter one was absolutely ridiculous and it ruined his season.

And as ridiculous that it was the FA didn’t overrule it but if Trotter had been a high profile player it would have.
Corrupt protection of refs part 282288 on 18:02 - Feb 20 with 806 viewsmanchego

Corrupt protection of refs part 282288 on 12:12 - Feb 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

Not fair enough. Are you seeing what I am seeing ?????????????

#specsavers
Login to get fewer ads

Corrupt protection of refs part 282288 on 18:07 - Feb 20 with 790 viewsMattinLondon

Corrupt protection of refs part 282288 on 17:49 - Feb 20 by Bluefish

Absolute arsehole on a football pitch but extremely laid back in real life

And somewhere in between on Internet football forums.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024