Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert Not Giving Up on Top Two Finish 11:00 - Feb 28 with 898 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/37948/lambert-not-giving-up-on-top-two-f

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Lambert Not Giving Up on Top Two Finish on 11:16 - Feb 28 with 851 viewsBluefish

What a ****

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lambert Not Giving Up on Top Two Finish on 11:28 - Feb 28 with 813 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well that's an interesting take, when we've got teams above us picking up maximum points and we've been languishing down in the bottom half of the form table for months.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lambert Not Giving Up on Top Two Finish on 11:30 - Feb 28 with 811 viewsBigManBlue

Lambert Not Giving Up on Top Two Finish on 11:28 - Feb 28 by Swansea_Blue

Well that's an interesting take, when we've got teams above us picking up maximum points and we've been languishing down in the bottom half of the form table for months.

I think this ought to be taken in the vein of me when I say, "I'm not giving up hope that my wife consents to having a polygamous relationship with Heidi Allen" or "ten more won't give me a hangover".

I mean, it's not technically impossible but...

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Lambert Not Giving Up on Top Two Finish on 11:52 - Feb 28 with 774 viewsfooters

Beaten to it...
[Post edited 28 Feb 2020 11:52]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Lambert Not Giving Up on Top Two Finish on 12:02 - Feb 28 with 753 viewsdaisyisabaddog

I despair. The man is an idiot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024