Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Music you had no idea existed until just now. 11:15 - Apr 22 with 482 viewsBlueBadger

This has made the room rather dusty.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Music you had no idea existed until just now. on 11:35 - Apr 22 with 439 viewsMullet

Cornell did loads of acoustic covers, saw him live supporting Linkin Park of all people in Auckland, he was superb.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Music you had no idea existed until just now. on 11:39 - Apr 22 with 432 viewsmonytowbray

This should happen most days. Always be discovering new music, it’s rewarding.

Every Monday my first stop is Weekly Discovery on Spotify.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Music you had no idea existed until just now. on 11:42 - Apr 22 with 427 viewsMullet

Music you had no idea existed until just now. on 11:35 - Apr 22 by Mullet

Cornell did loads of acoustic covers, saw him live supporting Linkin Park of all people in Auckland, he was superb.

This came through on YouTube yesterday and made me think I should explore their back catalogue

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Music you had no idea existed until just now. on 12:46 - Apr 22 with 403 viewsBlueBadger

Music you had no idea existed until just now. on 11:39 - Apr 22 by monytowbray

This should happen most days. Always be discovering new music, it’s rewarding.

Every Monday my first stop is Weekly Discovery on Spotify.

Currently reading James Acaster's 'Perfect Sound Whatever' which is proving somewhat problematic.
It's a book that's roughly 1 part breakdown diary to 3 parts book about music, specifically his theory that 2016 was the best year for music ever. I get about three pages read then have to start googling the musician he's talking about.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Perfect-Sound-Whatever-James-Acaster-ebook/dp/B07P6L1ZJ

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024