Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For any bikers... 08:04 - May 13 with 522 viewsbluelagos

https://www.motorcyclenews.com/advice/riding-tips/prepare-yourself-for-riding-af

If you are venturing out for the first time in a while, well worth a read, keep it shinyside up guys, hurts a lot less :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

For any bikers... on 08:19 - May 13 with 494 viewsMeadowlark

Got to get mine MOT'd and not keen on doing that yet....
For any bikers... on 08:56 - May 13 with 480 viewsTIB

Really useful read. I've utilised my new bike a few times for commutes during lockdown. The empty roads have been great for getting used to the bigger engine and more upright riding position on my Husky Svartpilen 701. I've only been riding a year and am still learning every time I go out, cornering is one area I'm still getting to grips with and have been looking at some of the advanced courses to help.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

For any bikers... on 09:02 - May 13 with 469 viewsbluelagos

For any bikers... on 08:56 - May 13 by TIB

Really useful read. I've utilised my new bike a few times for commutes during lockdown. The empty roads have been great for getting used to the bigger engine and more upright riding position on my Husky Svartpilen 701. I've only been riding a year and am still learning every time I go out, cornering is one area I'm still getting to grips with and have been looking at some of the advanced courses to help.

If you want any inside info on advanced riding, pm me. There are lots of local groups and some do free introductory assessment rides too. Or a bikesafe is well worth it.

Love a Husky :-)

For any bikers... on 09:18 - May 13 with 460 viewsTIB

For any bikers... on 09:02 - May 13 by bluelagos

If you want any inside info on advanced riding, pm me. There are lots of local groups and some do free introductory assessment rides too. Or a bikesafe is well worth it.

Love a Husky :-)

Cheers dude. Yeah I had a Vitpilen 401, loved it but the clip-on bars made the ride position a little tiresome on longer rides and I felt way too big on it. Sat on the Svartpilen 701 and it felt bang on. It's a big single cylinder but that gives it plenty of grunt and lots of fun without feeling like you're riding on the edge.

I took out a few Harley's, the Iron was nice but dealer wasn't most helpful. Then took out a Moto Guzzi V7iii Night Edition...loved it!!! Really wanted one in the bronze as the sound with that V-Twin was amazing...prices though a bit out of my range!!! Maybe in a few summers when they pop up on used market.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

I expect on 09:37 - May 13 with 455 viewsGuthrum

there to be a spike in car battery sales imminently, as loads of people start their cars for the first time in over a month. Maybe buy shares in the AA and RAC.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

For any bikers... on 09:56 - May 13 with 452 viewsfactual_blue

And make sure your organ donation wishes are clear and up-to-date.

And remember - seventy is also the speed limit for motorcycles, even when overtaking.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

For any bikers... on 15:29 - May 13 with 409 viewsbluelagos

For any bikers... on 08:19 - May 13 by Meadowlark

Got to get mine MOT'd and not keen on doing that yet....

Just for info, Colchester Kawasaki are servicing and MOTing bikes again.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024