Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slow start in the Fleetwood Wycombe game (n/t) 19:44 - Jul 3 with 695 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Slow start in the Fleetwood Wycombe game (n/t) on 20:16 - Jul 3 with 656 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I’ve never heard a team do some much whinging and screaming in every tackle than Wycombe, cannot stand them here.

Still disgruntled they voted to end the season knowing full well they would then play on, doesn’t sit right with me that.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Slow start in the Fleetwood Wycombe game (n/t) on 20:22 - Jul 3 with 628 viewsdavblue

Slow start in the Fleetwood Wycombe game (n/t) on 20:16 - Jul 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

I’ve never heard a team do some much whinging and screaming in every tackle than Wycombe, cannot stand them here.

Still disgruntled they voted to end the season knowing full well they would then play on, doesn’t sit right with me that.

I don’t think they have had enough plaudits for what they have done this year, what they’ve done is the equivalent of us getting in the playoffs under Mick if not even more impressive.
Slow start in the Fleetwood Wycombe game (n/t) on 20:41 - Jul 3 with 606 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Slow start in the Fleetwood Wycombe game (n/t) on 20:22 - Jul 3 by davblue

I don’t think they have had enough plaudits for what they have done this year, what they’ve done is the equivalent of us getting in the playoffs under Mick if not even more impressive.

Oh they are effective, there is no doubt about it, no shining light in the team but real unit.

Jacobson has good delivery but isn’t the best left back in the world.

Oforbah (loan from Bournemouth) has had a really good game.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Slow start in the Fleetwood Wycombe game (n/t) on 21:07 - Jul 3 with 547 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Fleetwood have absolutely f*cked it

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Slow start in the Fleetwood Wycombe game (n/t) on 21:23 - Jul 3 with 523 viewsglasso

They look like a team full of Bartons. Lovely to see them falling apart. Madden's been falling over since he came on - nice to see a ref not swayed by that, for a change
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024