Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! 20:38 - Jul 24 with 1433 viewsericclacton

Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 20:43 - Jul 24 with 1412 viewsericclacton

Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 20:44 - Jul 24 with 1404 viewsericclacton

Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 20:48 - Jul 24 with 1394 viewsericclacton

Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 20:50 - Jul 24 with 1390 viewsericclacton

Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 20:52 - Jul 24 with 1386 viewsericclacton

Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 21:13 - Jul 24 with 1365 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ooh, that’s so good it’s Gauling (sorry, wrong Asterix!).

Back to space rocks and stuff:

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 21:14 - Jul 24 with 1364 viewsNthQldITFC

I've never really been able to come to a conclusion about how these threads worked, and was always a bit embarrassed to ask. I have now reanalysed, and come up with this...

...am I on the right ellipse?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 21:25 - Jul 24 with 1354 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 21:34 - Jul 24 with 1344 viewsericclacton

Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 21:14 - Jul 24 by NthQldITFC

I've never really been able to come to a conclusion about how these threads worked, and was always a bit embarrassed to ask. I have now reanalysed, and come up with this...

...am I on the right ellipse?

Diddams got upset oh dear oh dear oh dear.........NOB.
Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 21:36 - Jul 24 with 1339 viewsericclacton

Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 21:13 - Jul 24 by Swansea_Blue

Ooh, that’s so good it’s Gauling (sorry, wrong Asterix!).

Back to space rocks and stuff:

Swansea my Rs.

Diddams can't take a joke ffs.
Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 21:43 - Jul 24 with 1328 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 21:56 - Jul 24 with 1307 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 20:43 - Jul 24 by ericclacton

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 22:01 - Jul 24 with 1303 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 07:25 - Jul 25 with 1237 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 07:36 - Jul 25 with 1232 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Asterisk.......The probability of being hit by an asteroid!!!! on 07:37 - Jul 25 with 1230 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024