Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have a competitive game today.... 11:03 - Sep 5 with 764 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

...are we feeling the heady electric charge of anticipation?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

We have a competitive game today.... on 11:08 - Sep 5 with 747 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yes, I've got iFollow open at this very moment and wavering the cursor over the purchase button. But I'm slightly hesitant - I could be opening myself up to a world of pain and disappointment. I reckon I'll be clicking imminently once I've plucked up the courage.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We have a competitive game today.... on 11:11 - Sep 5 with 737 viewsLankHenners

We have a competitive game today.... on 11:08 - Sep 5 by Swansea_Blue

Yes, I've got iFollow open at this very moment and wavering the cursor over the purchase button. But I'm slightly hesitant - I could be opening myself up to a world of pain and disappointment. I reckon I'll be clicking imminently once I've plucked up the courage.

Yep, spending £10 to watch seems in every way to me to be a complete waste of time and money. I suspect I will still end up doing it.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

We have a competitive game today.... on 11:16 - Sep 5 with 712 viewsSwansea_Blue

We have a competitive game today.... on 11:11 - Sep 5 by LankHenners

Yep, spending £10 to watch seems in every way to me to be a complete waste of time and money. I suspect I will still end up doing it.

Yep. I've just done it, more fool me.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We have a competitive game today.... on 12:25 - Sep 5 with 662 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We have a competitive game today.... on 11:16 - Sep 5 by Swansea_Blue

Damn it you talked me in to it!

We have a competitive game today.... on 12:28 - Sep 5 with 658 viewsPJH

We have a competitive game today.... on 11:08 - Sep 5 by Swansea_Blue

Yes I am still undecided about spending £10 although if we were allowed to go I would be going-unlike the game against Arsenal's third or fourth team which I would not have gone to and certainly will not be wasting £10 on.
We have a competitive game today.... on 12:36 - Sep 5 with 644 viewsOldsmoker

I am not looking forward to 5.00pm and the inevitable acceptance that now that the game is over we can concentrate on the league.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

We have a competitive game today.... on 13:18 - Sep 5 with 600 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

We have a competitive game today.... on 12:36 - Sep 5 by Oldsmoker

I am not looking forward to 5.00pm and the inevitable acceptance that now that the game is over we can concentrate on the league.

That is exactly what we need to do this season more than ever before. We need out of this league this season, and I don't mean L2. Our league form this season could spell out our future, so we need promotion this season probably more than any other in our history.
We have a competitive game today.... on 13:27 - Sep 5 with 588 viewsMonkeyAlan

Nope. We look poop.
Login to get fewer ads

We have a competitive game today.... on 14:40 - Sep 5 with 517 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

We have a competitive game today.... on 14:47 - Sep 5 with 503 viewsPJH

We have a competitive game today.... on 12:28 - Sep 5 by PJH

Yes I am still undecided about spending £10 although if we were allowed to go I would be going-unlike the game against Arsenal's third or fourth team which I would not have gone to and certainly will not be wasting £10 on.

I have decided to watch my first ever iFollow match today.
We have a competitive game today.... on 14:54 - Sep 5 with 489 viewspatrickswell

I've bought the pass and will likely do so more this year given that as a non-season ticket holder, the chance to go to games in the flesh will likely be restricted for the season.

After 6 months of non-competitive action, I'm looking forward to seeing the team back under way and an end to conjecture, rumour and mental anguish, so that we can talk about Ipswich Town as it really is rather than what we think and worry that it is.
We have a competitive game today.... on 18:24 - Sep 5 with 442 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

For the first time ever I don't feel mugged after an iFollow payment. Great stuff today at times.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 20:35]

We have a competitive game today.... on 20:13 - Sep 5 with 415 viewspatrickswell

We have a competitive game today.... on 14:54 - Sep 5 by patrickswell

I've bought the pass and will likely do so more this year given that as a non-season ticket holder, the chance to go to games in the flesh will likely be restricted for the season.

After 6 months of non-competitive action, I'm looking forward to seeing the team back under way and an end to conjecture, rumour and mental anguish, so that we can talk about Ipswich Town as it really is rather than what we think and worry that it is.

So on the basis of what we saw today, what Ipswich Town actually is turns out to be really very enjoyable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024