Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? 21:45 - Sep 8 with 1369 viewsStenvict

Every pass is a tap with zero conviction. Dozzell should be playing in his position and Skuse in a defensive role.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 21:48 - Sep 8 with 1312 viewsshefki86

It’s tragic watching him try to play football. Not one pass forward all game and just does not look good enough.

Poll: How do we all see it after today?

Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 21:49 - Sep 8 with 1296 viewsRegencyBlue

Nolan arrived here with a great reputation at this level. I’ve seen nothing to justify it myself, he looks very ordinary!
Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 22:07 - Sep 8 with 1212 viewsdavblue

Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 21:49 - Sep 8 by RegencyBlue

Nolan arrived here with a great reputation at this level. I’ve seen nothing to justify it myself, he looks very ordinary!

I’ve not seen anything from him since he’s been here so far.

He’s a bit of a nothing midfielder for me. He doesn’t excel in anything but he’s not awful at anything either, doesn’t effect games for me and so far is a poor Hurst signing.
Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 22:56 - Sep 8 with 1106 viewsIllinoisblue

Nolan needs to go. Proven time and time again that he offers very little

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 07:42 - Sep 9 with 946 viewsblueconscience

Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 21:48 - Sep 8 by shefki86

It’s tragic watching him try to play football. Not one pass forward all game and just does not look good enough.

But he was in the right place at the right time for our goal?

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 08:22 - Sep 9 with 886 viewsgordon

Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 07:42 - Sep 9 by blueconscience

But he was in the right place at the right time for our goal?

Did you see his 'effort' when clean through in the second half?
Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 09:47 - Sep 9 with 810 viewsBryanPlug

Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 22:07 - Sep 8 by davblue

I’ve not seen anything from him since he’s been here so far.

He’s a bit of a nothing midfielder for me. He doesn’t excel in anything but he’s not awful at anything either, doesn’t effect games for me and so far is a poor Hurst signing.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 09:56 - Sep 9 with 785 viewsblueconscience

Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 08:22 - Sep 9 by gordon

Did you see his 'effort' when clean through in the second half?

It is just sad seeing players being the target of the non stop scapegoating here, when the real scapegoat should be Evans.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Login to get fewer ads

Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 10:00 - Sep 9 with 770 viewsITFC_Forever

He clearly has been an excellent player at this level, but isn't showing it for ITFC.

I think it's down to a lack of confidence - there's a player in there, but having had a poor start to life at ITFC, he now tries to be safe and not give possession away etc, resulting in all the safe sideways / backwards passes that don't do anything for us.

He's so worried about making a mistake, he is ultra risk-averse as a result.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 10:07 - Sep 9 with 763 viewsPJH

Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 10:00 - Sep 9 by ITFC_Forever

He clearly has been an excellent player at this level, but isn't showing it for ITFC.

I think it's down to a lack of confidence - there's a player in there, but having had a poor start to life at ITFC, he now tries to be safe and not give possession away etc, resulting in all the safe sideways / backwards passes that don't do anything for us.

That makes sense but what does not make sense is having him taking up a place in the team when he contributes next to nothing worthwhile.

The place in the team would be better used by somebody actually doing SOMETHING whether it was tackling, tracking,running with the ball, making incisive passes-all of which Nolan rarely if ever does.
Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 10:10 - Sep 9 with 755 viewsCoco

Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 10:00 - Sep 9 by ITFC_Forever

One good season at this level isn't it? He has absolutely nothing about him, no grit, no drive, no determination! One of our more gutless performers.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 10:44 - Sep 9 with 707 viewsITFC_Forever

Has Jon Nolan got any bones/muscles in his legs? on 10:07 - Sep 9 by PJH

That makes sense but what does not make sense is having him taking up a place in the team when he contributes next to nothing worthwhile.

The place in the team would be better used by somebody actually doing SOMETHING whether it was tackling, tracking,running with the ball, making incisive passes-all of which Nolan rarely if ever does.

Yes indeed - that's one for our esteemed manager....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024