Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've had line up predictions ,now.... 14:55 - Sep 24 with 649 viewsMetal_Hacker

score predictions for Saturday ?

I'll go 3-1

Poll: If it were one or the other

We've had line up predictions ,now.... on 15:12 - Sep 24 with 623 viewsIpswichKnight

I'll go 2-0 again.
We've had line up predictions ,now.... on 15:41 - Sep 24 with 597 viewsRedX

I’ll go 1-0.

They have a very good young goalkeeper, Gavin Banzunu, on loan from Man City. Going to have to play well to beat him.
We've had line up predictions ,now.... on 15:52 - Sep 24 with 575 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm embracing all the new optimism, as it seems so long since we've had anything to be excited about.

So let's push the boat out

12-0

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We've had line up predictions ,now.... on 16:01 - Sep 24 with 561 viewsMetal_Hacker

We've had line up predictions ,now.... on 15:52 - Sep 24 by Swansea_Blue

I'm embracing all the new optimism, as it seems so long since we've had anything to be excited about.

So let's push the boat out

12-0

Poll: If it were one or the other

We've had line up predictions ,now.... on 16:21 - Sep 24 with 534 viewsOsborneOneNil

4-0
We've had line up predictions ,now.... on 16:35 - Sep 24 with 522 viewsgtsb1966

5-1
We've had line up predictions ,now.... on 16:44 - Sep 24 with 515 viewsclive_baker

Going to depend a lot on how the 'front 3' perform for us. Rochdale like to play football, but I would imagine they'll set their stall out primarily to stop us playing and perhaps offer a bit less going forward than we'll see from better opponents. They seemed to ship quite a lot of goals last season, so tightening up is probably a focus, especially having let in 3 on the opening day. The question for me is can we break them down, something Pompey failed to do last week. That said, I don't think Pompey are as good as us. We need to press high up the pitch and not give them time on the ball so it's a big games for Sears, Edwards and Norwood if that's the 3 he goes with.

If we get a goal in the first 30 minutes I think we could score 3 or 4. If not, then a 1-0, goal from Norwood.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024