Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lamela.... wtf 17:08 - Oct 4 with 1336 viewsgtsb1966

Disgraceful
Lamela.... wtf on 17:16 - Oct 4 with 1270 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Wow! ...Please don't tell me that VAR backed up the red card?!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lamela.... wtf on 17:17 - Oct 4 with 1262 viewsgtsb1966

Lamela.... wtf on 17:16 - Oct 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

Wow! ...Please don't tell me that VAR backed up the red card?!

Yes they did
Lamela.... wtf on 17:17 - Oct 4 with 1254 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Hope he’s ok. Don’t know how he has managed to carry on.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Lamela.... wtf on 17:17 - Oct 4 with 1252 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Lamela.... wtf on 17:17 - Oct 4 by gtsb1966

Yes they did

That makes me

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lamela.... wtf on 17:30 - Oct 4 with 1208 viewsFtnfwest

Martial forgot to just fall over and roll around which would have got lamela sent off instead. All incredibly pathetic and the reason why football at the top is a bit dead.
Lamela.... wtf on 17:40 - Oct 4 with 1163 viewsgtsb1966

Lamela.... wtf on 17:30 - Oct 4 by Ftnfwest

Martial forgot to just fall over and roll around which would have got lamela sent off instead. All incredibly pathetic and the reason why football at the top is a bit dead.

You got that spot on but...... surely VAR should've ruled all that out and just got on with the game.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 17:42]
Lamela.... wtf on 17:51 - Oct 4 with 1118 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Lamela.... wtf on 17:40 - Oct 4 by gtsb1966

You got that spot on but...... surely VAR should've ruled all that out and just got on with the game.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 17:42]

Can't quite believe how VAR didn't get the referee to take a second look and either give them both a yellow for being silly or both a red.

Ridiculous from the pair of them but especially Lamela for the reaction.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lamela.... wtf on 17:51 - Oct 4 with 1120 viewsTrequartista

Standard for the modern footballer.

On a more general note. Why does there have to be a red card when players raise their hands, or even have a bit of scrap? Red and yellow cards are there to prevent a football team continually breaking the rules to win a game. So off the ball handbags don't really have any effect on the game unless someone suffers an injury. Why don't we just let it go?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

Lamela.... wtf on 17:54 - Oct 4 with 1099 viewsgtsb1966

Lamela.... wtf on 17:51 - Oct 4 by Trequartista

On a more general note. Why does there have to be a red card when players raise their hands, or even have a bit of scrap? Red and yellow cards are there to prevent a football team continually breaking the rules to win a game. So off the ball handbags don't really have any effect on the game unless someone suffers an injury. Why don't we just let it go?

I agree 100%. We need Sunday morning refs.
Lamela.... wtf on 17:55 - Oct 4 with 1099 viewsfloridablue

2 red cards, one each for Inter and Lazio earlier game today was just blatant cheating. How VAR doesn't spot it is a joke!! Who wins the 'cheat of the day' award?
Lamela.... wtf on 18:00 - Oct 4 with 1066 viewsTrequartista

Lamela.... wtf on 17:54 - Oct 4 by gtsb1966

I agree 100%. We need Sunday morning refs.

I mean i'm not advocating an ice-hockey style punch up each game as that is just contrived, but really, is there any real reason to red card someone just because they cuff someone round the head. What advantage has their team gained from this action that must be punished?
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 18:01]

Lamela.... wtf on 18:32 - Oct 4 with 971 viewsFtnfwest

Lamela.... wtf on 17:51 - Oct 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

Can't quite believe how VAR didn't get the referee to take a second look and either give them both a yellow for being silly or both a red.

Ridiculous from the pair of them but especially Lamela for the reaction.

Exactly right. No one can blame the ref for only seeing half of it but surely that’s why VAR is there
Lamela.... wtf on 18:47 - Oct 4 with 937 viewsBasuco

Lamela.... wtf on 17:55 - Oct 4 by floridablue

2 red cards, one each for Inter and Lazio earlier game today was just blatant cheating. How VAR doesn't spot it is a joke!! Who wins the 'cheat of the day' award?

Who was VAR ref today? It is not a problem with VAR, it is the fault of the Premier League referee making huge errors when watching the incident repeatedly in slow motion from multiple angles. He needs to be asked why he does not know the rues of the game.
Lamela.... wtf on 18:52 - Oct 4 with 912 viewsjaykay

Lamela.... wtf on 17:51 - Oct 4 by Trequartista

modern footballer ? or do you count 1994 as modern. that was the beginning of it, in this country. i will give you a clue a german with the first name as liverpools manager

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Lamela.... wtf on 18:55 - Oct 4 with 906 viewsTrequartista

Lamela.... wtf on 18:52 - Oct 4 by jaykay

modern footballer ? or do you count 1994 as modern. that was the beginning of it, in this country. i will give you a clue a german with the first name as liverpools manager

I am old so yes 1994 is still modern to me and yes you are correct.

i don't really blame the players though, they are paid to win football matches and as the rules stand, if they go down the other team loses a player, and if they don't, they don't. Hence my support for the removal of the automatic red card, to prevent this.

Lamela.... wtf on 19:23 - Oct 4 with 842 viewsWickets

Both or neither should have gone for me but Man Utd lucky to finish with 10 as both Bailly and Shaw should have seen red .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024