Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much a bunch of b*stards are the current ruling class 10:39 - Oct 22 with 823 viewsmonytowbray

when they can make even Nigel “Nazi Propaganda” Farage look like a compassionate human being?

Jesus wept, we collectively as a nation have sunk so low.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

How much a bunch of b*stards are the current ruling class on 11:09 - Oct 22 with 767 viewsEastTownBlue

The responses to this from the Farage fan club appear to disagree with his view here.

I think they have been reading too many editorials from The Sun.
How much a bunch of b*stards are the current ruling class on 11:17 - Oct 22 with 738 viewsmonytowbray

How much a bunch of b*stards are the current ruling class on 11:09 - Oct 22 by EastTownBlue

The responses to this from the Farage fan club appear to disagree with his view here.

If they come you in the night, they’ll come for me in the morning.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

How much a bunch of b*stards are the current ruling class on 11:18 - Oct 22 with 745 viewsDanTheMan

How much a bunch of b*stards are the current ruling class on 11:09 - Oct 22 by EastTownBlue

Oh wow you weren't wrong.

they have money but choose dogs,tattoos large TVs and cider .. I grew up on egg and chips ... did me no harm. Made me work and be self sufficient.. now I look after my mum financially

I just love the train of thought here.

1. I ate egg and chips when younger. (Side note - this is not a balanced meal)
2. I am currently healthy.
3. I currently work and am self sufficient.
4. I look after my mother.

Therefore, eating egg and chips makes you healthy, hard working and self sufficient.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

How much a bunch of b*stards are the current ruling class on 11:19 - Oct 22 with 730 viewshype313

How much a bunch of b*stards are the current ruling class on 11:18 - Oct 22 by DanTheMan

Oh wow you weren't wrong.

they have money but choose dogs,tattoos large TVs and cider .. I grew up on egg and chips ... did me no harm. Made me work and be self sufficient.. now I look after my mum financially

I just love the train of thought here.

1. I ate egg and chips when younger. (Side note - this is not a balanced meal)
2. I am currently healthy.
3. I currently work and am self sufficient.
4. I look after my mother.

Therefore, eating egg and chips makes you healthy, hard working and self sufficient.

Ahh, that's where I've gone wrong in my life, if only I knew it would be a simple change from Crunchy Nut Cornflakes to Egg and Chips, doh!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

How much a bunch of b*stards are the current ruling class on 12:09 - Oct 22 with 638 viewsBlueBadger

It's probably because Farage thinks most of these kids are white working class kids. I suspect his Very Real Concerns would rapidly vanish if the first word from that demographic were to disappear.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How much a bunch of b*stards are the current ruling class on 14:16 - Oct 22 with 538 viewsHARRY10

The big flaw in the Tory argument which seems tgo be overlooked

is if parents of these children are able to feed them during the holidays, as being put forward, then why are they being given free school meals in term time ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024